19.

part nineteen,
10:05- ;

The room was silent for a long long time.

Jeonghan stood behind Hansol, jaw clenched and fists at his sides as he just stared at us like a tennis match.

Hansol was wide eyed, hand covering his mouth as if he wasn't meant to say what he had said. The anger slowly starting to drain out of him with every second that passed, expression starting to fill with regret.

As for me. I was too shocked to move an inch. My mind was running wild, thoughts too clustered for me to even concentrate on one thought.

The room started to because stuffy and hot, too hot for my liking. Little balls of sweat started to form on my forehead as I attempted to tame my cheeks from changing pink.

Then I clicked. I took a step back, arm holding onto Jeonghan's dresser for support as the boys remained in the same positions, eyes filled with emotion, chests heaving up and down, each for different reasons.

It was all too much to handle.

Without thinking, I straightened up and walked as fast as I could out of the room, down the hall and to the kitchen. I should've stayed and talked it through with them, should've solved my problems, but I was too much of a coward and found that the best way out was to leave.

"Hana" I heard Hansol shout, faintly I turned my head to watch him run down the hall and grab my arm, stopping me from walking out of the open door. I was too overwhelmed to think of logic decisions, and today wasn't my day as I shrugged out of his grasp harshly, walking out of the door and taking one look at his drained, upset and heartbroken face before I slammed the door shut.

Walking to the elevators I had to bite on my fist to stop the tears from falling hard. I was stupid for what I had just did, Hansol's broken face played through my mind as I pressed the ground button, letting out a whimper into my hand as I strained my eyes from letting out tears.

I got numerous looks from others in the lobby, some looking at me with disgust, some looking at me with sorrow. I would've looked at myself as trash if I were the one seeing a girl in pajamas and no shoes, wet eyes walking through the lobby of an apartment building.

Cold air hit my arms instantly outside, making me hug my arms closer to myself in an attempt to warm myself up in the slightest, my teeth began to chatter frantically.

Thanking God for Jeonghan living in an area in which I knew, I slowly made my way to the one persons house I knew I could trust the most.

Finding her small town house amongst the many others, I made my way through the gates and up to the front door, knocking frantically, desperate to get out of the cold.

"Oh my God shut u- Hana, what on earth happened? Come inside!" Bora spoke, stepping out slightly to place a hand around my shoulder, lightly pushing me inside her home.

I didn't realize until I went to wipe my eyes that I had been crying, not even realizing that I had finally let them go.

"Sit down, I'll make you some tea" I instantly shudders when her words were almost exactly the same as Jeonghan's, and cursed at myself when I didn't think of coming here first when I left home.

Snapping out of my daze I slowly made my way to her couch, sitting down on the plush leather surface and grabbing a nearby knitted grey blanket, wrapping myself in its warmness.

Minutes later, Bora returned from the kitchen, a large cup of green tea in her hands as as placed it on the coffee table in front of us, taking a seat next to me. Instantly I went to grab the tea, letting my eyes close in comfort as the warmth returned life to my hands.

"What happened," Bora spoke softly, a change from her sarcastic and joke like matter. "Your dad didn't do something did he?"

At the mention of my father I felt wetness crowd in my eyes again. Bora cursed and moved closer to me, wrapping her arms around myself making me feel comforted.

"He called me a- a slut" I whispered when I was finally able to speak. Bora's head rose from the position on my shoulder, I could already see her eyes filled with anger as she clenched her teeth.

"And then I went to Jeonghan's and he tried to kiss me, but I didn't want to." I croaked, continuing to take sips of my tea as Bora rubbed my back.

"And then this morning, Hansol came and found me." My heart broke as I reminisced the time, hiccuping my tears down I continued, "and he admitted to liking me..." I trailed off. Staring straight ahead I was still, I was so confused with me feelings and my family and my friends that I didn't take time to think about how Hansol felt about all of this. Was this unrequited love?

"Oh Hana" Bora sympathized, clutching onto my shoulder as I fiddled with my lip. She sighed heavily, looking away from me to the television in which was playing an old English romance movie. Bringing her hand up to grip onto her newly died blonde hair stressfully.

"Well obviously you're staying with me" she spoke, a sad smile upon her pale face, which instantly fault erred when she looked back at my broken expression.

"How about I get you some warm clothes" she muttered to herself, pushing herself up off the leather couch to walk down the hall to her room.

The house was silent for a while, then the noise of draws being opened and closed could be heard, then the sound of Bora's phone ringing, then the sound of herself speaking on the line.

"Hello?" I could notice her confusion as her voice wavered slightly. I heard her footsteps and then her body come into view, a sweater and a pit of leggings in hand as she leant against the wall next to the hall.

"Hansol, just because she's here, doesn't mean she wants to speak with you. Goodbye" then she hung up.