27.

part twenty-seven,
15:34- ;

"I am so excited for the Christmas season, this cold weather is just making me so happy" Bora gushed as she clutched her bag, looking from left to right at the variety of stores in the shopping mall.

"I know," I smile, side glancing her, "and it will be my first Christmas with Hansol."

"Ugh, you need to find me a boyfriend or stop with all this lovey-dovey crap" Bora scoffs sarcastically as I nudge her slightly in the ribs.

"Whatever you say Bora" I giggle at her words, watching as she smiles back at me.

It had been a little while since I had seen Bora, I was just too caught up in my own life and the preparation for the award ceremony that I didn't have many chances to catch up with her. I missed my best-friend.

"How about we go in there?" She suggests, pointing over to a store filled with amazing gowns and ballroom dresses. I smiled and nodded excitedly, thankful that it was Bora who came with me to pick out a dress for the ceremony and not Hansol.

My mouth opened in awe when I walked into the store, eyes scanning hundreds of dresses, I didn't know where to start.

"Oh my, well let's get to work then" Bora gushes from beside me, gripping my arm as she drags my off to a random rack filled with long gowns.

"Bora I-" I start when she takes off something black and places it in my arms.

"Shush, leave the work to me," she starts, taking out another dress and placing it in my arms, "so we want you to look hot of course, for Hansol that is, but we also want you to look professional." I roll my eyes at her words, but left the work to her anyways.

"Oh my god this one is beautiful" she mutters every so often, and soon I find myself piled with dresses.

"Bora," I start, finding it hard to clutch all of the pieces at the same time, "I think that's enough, I should try them all on now."

"If you insist, let's go" she nudges my back with the palm of her hand, hurrying me in the direction of the changing rooms.

I groan slightly in relief when all of the dresses are neatly hung up, rubbing my arms to rid of the cramps from holding them.

"Okay, come out when you have the first one on" I hear Bora call from outside, I don't reply as I take the first dress off of the hanger and slip it on effortlessly.

I stare at myself in the mirror, a wide smile on my face as I look at the view in front of me. The long black dress hugged at my curves and my pale leg could be seen from the long slit in the side.

Opening the door I stepped out and watched as Bora's mouth dropped to the floor.

"Sweet Jesus, I was expecting you to look good but not that good" she gushes, covering her mouth with her hand as she watches me stare at myself in the mirror.

"I love it" I smiles widely at her, running my hands over the silky material.

"I do too, but we have a lot more dresses to try on so get your ass back in there" she laughs, pointing in the direction of the other dresses and nudging me off.

One and a half hours later and one dress in hand I made my way out of the changing rooms, immensely tired from trying on all of those gowns.

"So the black one it is?" Bora raises an eyebrow as I nod, the smile never leaving my face as I made my way over to the register to pay.

"At least we know Hansol will love it" she whispers in my ear as I take out my credit card from the machine, blushing deeply as I thanked the sales assistant.

"I can't believe I tried on all of those dresses just to buy the first one I tried on" I laughed, following Bora out of the store and to the food court.

"You gotta do what you gotta do" Bora laughs with me, as we both stop in line to buy some ice-cream.

"Seriously Hana, I'm so happy for you. Your Father has come to his senses, you have the perfect boyfriend, what could go wrong?" She says, and I couldn't help but smile wider at her words, there isn't much that could go wrong from here.

After ordering our ice-creams the two of us sat at a nearby bench, as we enjoyed the creamy desert.

"I've been meaning to ask for your opinion on something actually Bora" I asked, side glancing her as I took a mouthful of my ice-cream. Bora just mumbles a yes as she does the same.

"Well," I trail off, lowering my dessert so I could get my words out clearly, "I think I may love Hansol"

And those words were true, after what Jeonghan had told me the other day at the grocery store, I had done a lot of thinking. I wouldn't feel the way I feel if I didn't love Hansol, it was just a feeling that came naturally to me.

"That's not a surprise Hana," Bora says, lowering her own ice-cream to gaze at me, "I know you love Hansol, my best friend instincts tell me so. I think you should tell him."

"When though? I don't want to just come out casually and say it."

"I think you should tell him after the award ceremony, it will make the night so much more special."

I bit my lip at her words, the award ceremony was so soon and I began to feel nervous of my sudden confession.

"After the ceremony it is."