02.

part two,
10:31- ;

In a weeks time I sat quietly at the kitchen counter as Lynn cooked me some pancakes. "Are you nervous to meet Mr Hansol?" She asks after the long silence, looking over her shoulder at me for a brief second before returning back to her cooking. Twiddling my fluffy sock-covered feet, I rest my jaw on my palm, watching Lynn as she leant over the stove.

I think for a moment, this guy has won heaps of awards from the council, who knows what he would be like. He may be an uptight, arrogant asshole for all I knew. I sighed as I play a silent piano on the table with my fingernails.

"I'm not sure Lynn, I won't be if he's nice and calm" I say, smiling as Lynn starts to finish up the cooking. My stomach starts grumbling on cue as Lynn slides me the plate of pancakes and I dig in straight away. Lynn was always like a motherly figure to me, I couldn't thank her enough for everything she does for me and Father.

"Chew slower Miss Hana, you'll get sick," Lynn laughs at my full mouth as I try to swallow. "If your father ever saw you like that he w-" she shuts her mouth quickly as father takes a long stride into the kitchen. Lynn bows before hurrying off into the study, probably to clean before I start my tutor session. The presence of my Father makes the atmosphere in the room quite awkward, and I didn't like it.

I quickly swallow my food, cutting a smaller section off of the pancake. "Are you ready for your session?" Father asks as he takes a seat next to me, opening up the newspaper as his eyes scan over the articles. I nod chewing slowly, he sighs and goes back to his reading.

After my meal I hurry back upstairs to get ready for my tutor session. I want to impress this Hansol guy, not in a way to make myself appeal to him, but to make an impression that I am dedicated to the things I do in a professional matter. I sigh as I look at myself in the mirror, I guess that's all I got.

I send Bora a quick text saying that the 'mystery tutor boy' as she liked to call him, would be arriving soon and she quickly replies telling me to update her as soon as possible after the session is finished.

Just as I refreshed my Facebook feed for the hundredth time, I hear Lynn call me from downstairs "Miss Hana, please come down, Mr Hansol is here" I jump out of bed and hurry downstairs, awaiting to meet my tutor. My thoughts go back to what Bora said, what if he is good looking? The question alone made a pit of nervous butterflies erupt in my stomach and a threatening blush form on the apples of my cheeks.

My thoughts were answered when I arrive at the foyer. "He's already in the office, and he's a good looking one as well" she whispered in my ear as I blush even deeper. How was I meant to learn anything when a hot and smart boy was sitting so close to me?

I slowly make my way towards Father's office, anticipating what my tutor would be like. Butterflies attack my stomach as I slowly push open the study door, closing it behind me I turn around to face my tutor. My beautiful tutor. My familiar looking tutor.

He stands before me in a pair of dark jeans and an orange sweater. His brown and blonde hair was ruffled to perfection with thin lips and dark hazel eyes that looked all to familiar as they stared back at me. "Good morning, you must be Hana. It's nice to meet you" he says, extending his hand. I softly take it and send him a warm smile as I take a seat next to him, my heart was beating fast, I was so nervous.

"Good morning," I start "h-have we met before?" He lets out a short laugh before running his hand through his hair and I couldn't help but stare at his attractiveness, why, out of all of the people, did Father have to choose someone so distractingly beautiful.

"I was pretty sure it was you who I served last week at the restaurant, but I wasn't sure" he smirks, resting his head on his palm. I send him a warm and shy smile, "thought so" I replied quietly.