22.

part twenty-two,
15:00- ;

"Can you at least get a room guys!" I heard Bora call from the couch, loud enough for the both of us to hear but not strong enough for us to pull apart again.

Pulling apart to take the occasional breath Hansol moved his hands from my face to my hips, slowly pushing my backwards as he walked forwards.

This felt so right, I had not one regret deep inside of me as he slowly pushed me in the direction of the hallway, our passionate kiss turning into something a little more hungry, a little more needy, as if this would be the last time we would kiss again. Surprisingly his body was immensely warm, not expected since he was practically drowned from the rain.

"Which room is yours?" Hansol breathed out, not giving me time to reply before his warm and inviting lips were on mine again.

"Door to the left" I gasped out as he pinched my hips ever so slightly, continuing to push me in the direction of my temporary room.

Easily Hansol opened the door, dragging us both inside before skillfully closing the door behind us with his foot, and nudging as both slowly in the direction of the queen-sized bed.

"I. Shouldn't. Have. Let. You. Leave." Hansol breathed out between each kiss, softly pushing me down on the plush bed and hovering over me with no time to spare.

My heart warmed at his words, cheeks heating up as I nestled my fingers in the hair at the nape of his neck, twirling the damp strands and earning a low groan from him.

My lips were left cold as he broke away from me, although the warmth returned when he placed a gentle kiss on my neck, trailing many down to where my neck connected with my shoulder.

"Hansol-" I started, before being cut off with his lips as his tongue begged for entrance. Keeping him busy with my lips I started to drag my hands away from his neck, slowly running them down his wet shirt and slipping them slightly underneath the bottom.

Hansol pulled away from the kiss, leaving us panting heavily as he rested his forehead against mine for the second time tonight. I gulped, closing my eyes as I tried to regain my breath, Hansol doing the same.

"W-what did you mean when you said his wasn't the first time we've done this?" I asked, the thought of his words just coming to my head as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Hansol placed one more delicate kiss on my cheek before rolling off of me, leaning on his side on the bed as he studied my face. I bit my lip as I did the same, turning on my side as Hansol placed an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him, as if he couldn't get enough.

"That night when I picked you up drunk, you sort of kissed me and forgot about it in the morning" he laughed shyly, looking anywhere but my eyes in an embarrassed matter.

"Oh" was all I could say as I looked down at the sheets, then my face turned a bright shade of red when the realization hit me, I had kissed Hansol myself. Hansol laughed at my reaction, smiley eyes practically closed as a smile spread widely across his pale face.

"So what are we then?" My sudden question made Hansol shut his mouth as he studied my face again for an expression.

"Well whatever you want to be" he said simply, sighing as he sat up from his side, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked out at the night sky through the window. I sat up as well, moving closer to him and grabbing his cheek in my palm, turning his head towards mine.

"Well then, I think this is the time where you ask me to be your girlfriend" I laughed, watching as Hansol rolled his eyes but smiling regardless.

"You're so cliche-" he started before I cut him off.

"Is it cliche if I ask you to be my boyfriend instead of you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face but failing as I let out a giggle. Hansol just rolled his eyes again, grabbing my waist and pulling me down so we were in the same position as before, just much closer this time.

"You're an idiot" he laughed sarcastically, running his fingers up and down my back in a soothing matter as my hands rested on his chest, his damp body drying up ever so slightly.

"Hana?" He said my name in a question, his voice different from what it was like a second ago. I pulled my head away from its position on his chest to look at him in the eyes.

"Yeah?"

"I think you should go home, like back to your Father" I stiffened slightly at his words, not expecting him to say that. Truth is I was terrified of going home, who knew what sorts of trouble I would be in?

"I'm not sure Hansol, my Father said some stuff to me-" my voice trailed off at the end of my sentence as I tore my gaze away from Hansol's to stare at my hands on his chest.

"It's just a thought, take your time" he said softly, wrapping his arms tighter around me as he rested his head on top of mine.

We later in silence for a while, a comfortable silence. To be honest I couldn't stayed in his arms for hours and days and months on end, but all good and amazing things must come to an end.

"Hansol?"

"Yeah?"

"Your wet hair is dripping down my back."