epilogue.

epilogue,
023. days later- ;

"Miss Hana," Lynn called gingerly from downstairs, raising my attention as I disconnected my eyes from my phone screen, "he's here."

I couldn't help but smile widely with excitement at the mention of him. Hurriedly I stood up from my comfortable bed, rushing out of my room and down the marble stairs, slipping slightly on the tiles when I reached the bottom.

"You're an idiot" he spoke, laughing loudly as I regained my balance, looking up through my eyelashes at my boyfriend.

Hansol stood there, leaning against the railing of the staircase, backpack slung over his shoulder. His hair was messily beautiful, skin glowing and eyes twinkling as he studied me.

"I think you're the idiot here" I said sarcastically, flicking him on the forehead as I walked past, towards the direction of the study.

"If I was the idiot, would I be the one tutoring you?" He rebuts, slapping my butt lightly as he walked behind me, making me yelp loudly as I sent him a playful glare over my shoulder.

"Touché Mr Chwe, touché" I giggled, grabbing his wrist as I dragged him faster to the study.

"Jesus, I have never seen someone so excited to study" he mumbles, making me smile widely as I opened the door to Father's study, closing it behind the two of us.

"Oh so we are studying, are we?" I winked, watching as he stepped over to the desk, placing his backpack down as he took out various note pads and textbooks, not catching on to what I was hinting.

"Yeah of course, that's what your Father is paying me for, right?" He looked up from the pile of books, raising an eyebrow as I leant on the opposite wall, crossing my arms over my chest as I raised an eyebrow as well.

"If I kiss you will you study?" Hansol sighs as he rolls his eyes, sitting down in a chair on the opposite side of the desk as I smirked at his offer.

Nodding rapidly I kicked myself off of the wall, stepping over to the desk and walking around to where Hansol was seated.

"God you are such a child-" I cut him off as I sat myself down comfortably on his lap, watching as his eyes widened at my movements before I locked my lips with his.

Wrapping his arms around my waist he pulled me closer to him, I grasped his jaw in my palm, eyes fluttering whilst shut as I felt purely content.

"This isn't study-"

"Shh" I shushed him, connecting our lips again, but this time he didn't even try to stop me as he rubbed the small of my back through my shirt.

068. days later- ;

"I feel as though double dates are so overrated" Bora laughed casually, eyes squinting shut as she stared at her own boyfriend, who's hair was recently died back to its infamous pastel pink yet again.

"Excuse me, do you not appreciate my company" I hit her lightly on the arm, sending her a sarcastic glare as she leant her head on Woozi's shoulder, smiling happily as he enclosed his hand with hers.