01.

part one,
09:21- ;

living in the upper class of Gangnam in Seoul Korea, wasn't always the perfect life of breakfast in bed and designer clothing. Coming from a wealthy line of business owners had its perks, although growing up with an overprotective farther made life in the upper class not so enjoyable.

My friends would brag about the clubs, the gossip and the boys whilst I was forced to keep up with my school work and represent the Park family name. Which meant no clubs, no gossip and certainly no boys.

"Good morning Miss Hana, how was your sleep?" Lynn, our family maid asked as I lazily dragged my feet across the cold kitchen tiles. It was early in the morning, almost too early for my brain to fully function.

"It was okay, couldn't really get to sleep though" I replied with a yawn sitting up on the tall bar stools as Lynn slid me a plate of scrambled eggs on toast. The smell was heavily and I felt my stomach instantly grumble.

"And why is that, was there something on your mind?" She asked after I quietly thanked her for my breakfast.

"Well, something seems to be on fathers mind and it's obviously a bother to him. Should I ask him if he needs anything?" I set my cutlery down and looked up at Lynn. She stopped the dishes and walked over to the other side of the table, leaning on her calloused palms, rough from her days of scrubbing and cleaning.

"Look Miss Hana, your father hasn't been the same since your mother left. I'm sure he has been stressed out over work again like always." I looked down at my food, about to protest when I saw the look on Lynn's face, it was a look that told me I shouldn't say anything else. I sighed and went back to eating my food, although my appetite wasn't really present any longer.

Quietly thanking Lynn I made my way back up to my room, passing the various pieces of art work and wallpaper covered walls. I laid down on my bed with a thud, bored to death. I would be lying if I said that I didn't want to live the life my friends do, partying all night with shopping sprees during the day. I needed some adventure in my life.

"Hana dear," my father says as he barges into my room without knocking, I sit up slowly on the bed letting our another yawn. "Hana cover your mouth when you yawn it's impolite" I mentally roll my eyes as I quietly nod, sitting up straighter to please my father like I usually had to do.

"I'm taking you out to dinner tonight darling, you're grades have just been magnificent" he gives me a smile but it doesn't reach his eyes. "dress nicely, we will be leaving at 6:30pm sharp" he leaves straight after not saying another word nor letting me speak. I watch him walk across the wide hall into his study, closing the door forcefully. Something is definitely up with him this morning.

Staring at my baby pink walls I get lost in my thoughts, turning my head slightly I gaze out of the large window, staring at the open front yard. Minhyuk, our gardner and mechanic, is seen in the distance trimming the large hedges surrounding the Park mansion, it was hot out today and I found myself instantly beginning to feel bad for him as he reached a palm up to wipe away a pool of sweat forming on his forehead.

I roll over onto my stomach and shove my head into my pillow letting out a quiet groan. Maybe my father is just stressed out like Lynn said, I can't think of any other reason as to why he is acting so strange. I lean up onto my elbows and reach over to grab my book from the nightstand. I have nothing else to do so I may as well just get lost in another book I mentally say to myself.