28.

part twenty-eight,
16:55- ;

"Miss Hana," Lynn gushes, slowly opening the door to my bedroom and closing it behind her, "you look beautiful."

I smile at her words, looking back at myself in the mirror. I had just finished getting ready for the award ceremony, a limo would arrive any time soon to pick up my family.

My dark hair was curled down my back, makeup done to perfection as I wore my black dress and a pair of black heels.

"Thank you Lynn" I smile widely, running my hands over the soft material as I step away from the mirror to grab my small clutch.

"Mr Hansol should he here any second now, I'm sure he will be blown away" she grins with excitement, rubbing my shoulder in a comforting matter, instantly calming the nerves in my stomach.

Tonight was the award ceremony, the event that I had been studying intensely for, the event that resulted in Father getting me a tutor.

My thoughts were interrupted when the sound of the doorbell rang through the Park mansion, making me feel giddy inside, Hansol was here.

"Well you finish collecting your items and come down when you are ready, i'll greet Hansol" I nod at her words, watching as she disappeared from the room and down the hall.

I grab my phone and place it in my clutch, along with a few other necessities before taking a deep breath and making my way downstairs.

Laughter could be heard from the top of the staircase as I made my way down, it sounded like my father, Lynn and Hansol were having a good time. This night was already starting off so well, I thought to myself.

"Oh Hana, you're here!" My father gushes when I walk into the room, settling down the chatter to a mere silence as all eyes focused on me, making me feel slightly uncomfortable under all of the sudden attention.

"Yea-" I start to say, before cutting of my words when Hansol stood up from his seat abruptly, walking over to me quickly to wrap his arms around my waist in a comforting embrace.

Smiling from ear to ear I wrapped my arms around his neck, listening to Father and Lynn make small talk, but getting distracted when Hansol's palms rub soothing circles on the small of my back.

"You look beautiful" he whispers in my ear, I break away from the embrace to kiss him lightly on the cheek, not wanting to give too much PDA in front of my family.

"I hate to break the two of you apart, but the limo is here" I hear Father's aging voice call, I step away from Hansol to start making my way to the door, but not before Hansol pulled me back to wrap his hand in mind.

"Are you nervous?" He asks as we step into the cold air, no doubt that Christmas was only just around the corner, his thumb rubbed gentle patterns on the back of my hand, instantly making me forget about the cool weather.

"Yeah, I'm really nervous" I reply, side glancing him to see a bright blush form on his ears and the tip of his nose from the cold, I laughed slightly at how cute he looked at this moment.

"Remember when I snuck you out of your room, and we hid behind all of these trees to get to my car?" He asked, bending down slightly to whisper in my ear so Father wouldn't hear. I nodded hastily, never forgetting a moment of our old times.