“Aw . . . I though both of you are ignoring each other.” I cooed at him.

He grinned at me, “Well, you make me realize that everybody can mess up and hurt someone they love. Maybe. I can forgive him later. I told him to take one step at a time.”

I grinned back at him and praised him, “I’m so proud of you, Matt.”

He winked at me. “I know you do and thank you. Without you, I don’t think I will have the heart to forgive him.” I was blushing, because of that statement. He really had a way with words.

“I did nothing.” I stammered and felt both of my cheeks were heating up.

“I love you, Rose.” When he said that, I could feel the butterfly in my stomach. I felt so happy and it didn’t take me long to said the same thing. “I love you too, Matt.” I meant it.

“Matt . . . I have another question.” I paused, then looked at him When he nodded at me, I continued, “Does Dean feel sad not only because of losing his family, but also because of a certain scandal?”

I could see the surprise on Matt’s face. “How do you know about the scandal too?” He seemed impressed and annoyed at the same time, but I wouldn’t back down.

“The news is spreading in the school where he’s teaching, Matt. Do you forget that my brothers are his students?’ He nodded at my question. “Is that true?” I asked him again.

“I don’t know, Rose. I’m not close to her anymore. But, why did she there, if it wasn’t true?” He asked me back and I couldn’t answer that. I didn’t know.

“But, I don’t think that’s true. From my vision, she wasn’t that kind of girl!” I didn’t know why, but I felt the need to defense Skye.

“Do you get a lot of things about us from the visions?” This time I was the one who nodded at him. “I’m not surprised about that. I should have known that she told us the truth.”

“What do you mean?”

“Before she died, she said that she knew that I’m falling in love. She wished me luck and said that she would give presents to you. I didn’t know what she meant. I think her eyes were her present. She actually had some gifts. When she tried to tell Dean or me, we just laughed at her. We didn’t believe her.” He explained.

So . . . that was why I could see her past through her eyes. But why? Why did she do that? I knew that it wasn’t as simple as this. “Maybe I will find out the truth about the scandal through my eyes?”

He smiled at me, “I hope so.”

Both of us kept hugging and didn’t want to get away from each other yet. That was when someone decided to show up.

“What the hell, Rose?” Uh-oh. That was James’ voice. How did he find me?

I peeked out from Matt’s shoulder and smiled sweetly at him, “Hi, Dad!”

“Don’t just hi me. What are you doing with the nurse? Hugging like that, huh? Do you have something to tell me?” He squinted my eyes to us, uhm . . . more like to our position. I was sitting on Matt’s lap and we were hugging each other. Luckily, we weren’t making out, or Matt would be dead by now.

I looked at Matt and decided to tell him the truth. He would know about us sooner or later. I decided to stand up and pulled Matt along with me, I didn’t think our position was appropriate, when I talked to him. “Uhm . . . Dad.” He raised his eyebrows at me. Okay! I have to calm myself! “Please meet my boyfriend, Matt.”

“Matt?! This nurse is Matt? The one who kissed you? And what did you just said? He’s your boyfriend?” James looked so angry. Dang! Maybe telling him was a bad idea. What should I do?