Eyes on you - Bonus Chapter

Hi... I decided to give you bonus chapter (Matt's POV).

It's short and will make you more curious hahahaaa but, I want to give you a glimpse of what was Matt's thinking. But no worries, it won't reveal too much and you can still guessing what he was thinking hahahhaaa

This chapter is dedicated to Loverofwriter88. You told me how this story is related to you, that's why this chapter is especially for you! ^^ thanks for your support!

Hope you enjoy this oneeeee.... Plz vote if you like it and don't forget to tell me what do you think of it >.<

****

Bonus Chapter

Matt’s POV

I felt broken when I heard the news. But I knew that I couldn’t let my emotions leak out. It was only for me to know. I wished that I knew how to make it feel better.

I was manly enough to make that decision, so I was manly enough to handle the consequences. But I still couldn’t shake my sadness.

I decided to take a walk. I really needed to get away from here and I wanted to calm myself from the painful waves inside my heart.

I went to the hospital where I was working, even though this was my day off. I had a favourite patient. Not exactly the patient, but her daughter. I went to the hospital wing for cancer.

I walked into the corridor and knocked the third door on the left side.

“Come in!” I heard a weak voice answered. She was Melanie, a sweet woman with a loving husband and daughter. Too bad she was having cancer and it was on the critical stadium. Not much that we could do for her on that point.

I opened the door and went inside the room.

“How are you today?” I asked her.

“I’m fine. Better than usual!” But I could see from her pale face that she was lying.

I looked around and I couldn’t find the little girl that I was looking for. “Where is Lynne?”

Melanie laughed, “I thought you are here for me?”

I stuttered, “No – I mean yes, but -- ”.

Before I finished my sentence, she cut me off. “That’s okay! I know that you love my little angel! She is always so happy when she meets you.”

I smiled at her. “Well yes. I loved her! I am so happy to each time I meet her. But I am not a pedophile though!”

Her laugh was getting louder. She answered me, “I know! She is not here because she wants to buy me something and force her father to go with her.”

“Oh!” I had to swallow my disappointment. She was the only one who could lighten up my mood. She was a smart little girl that sensitive to other people’s feeling. She could make people happy with her innocence.

I talked with Melanie for one hour.  Lynne still hadn’t come to the hospital, so I guessed it was time to go home. My mood was getting better though.

*****

I was walking home when I bumped into someone. She wasn’t strong enough and fell down. I felt bad and about to help her, when she yelled at me, "Hey . . . what the hell? That hurt!"

Wow! This girl was feisty. I just stared at her. She was looking for something and I didn’t know what. She was wearing simple outfits. Black T-shirt, short jeans, and sneakers, but it looked good on her. I couldn’t really look at her face because she was wearing big sunglasses that pretty fashionable. I did notice that she had beautiful hair.