XXXV- The Confrontation

Start from the beginning

Greyson tightly gripped Indianna's arm but she gasped and ripped away from him before he could pull her back. "No! He'll kill her!" She exclaimed.

"He'll kill you if we stay!" Greyson snapped.

"Actually that's not true," Rogue called. "I have no intention of killing you, Indianna." Rogue looked at Greyson and narrowed his eyes. "You however..."

"Don't hurt her!" Indianna blurted out and Rogue smirked.

"You come to me and I won't harm a hair on her pretty little head."

"Don't you fucking dare!" Greyson growled and roughly yanked Indianna back.

"Get off me, I can't let her die because of me!" Indianna yelled.

"I don't give a shit," Greyson shrugged just as Ace, Kal, Harry and Brooke appeared, running up behind Greyson and Indianna. "Now, Rogue," Greyson spat, his voice laced with venom and oozing the power that only an Alpha could have. "Let go of the girl and we will kill you quickly and painlessly."

"And where would be the fun in that?" Rogue shrugged and his eyes looked past Greyson and Indianna and landed on Brooke who was staring at Rogue with wide eyes. "Brooke, dear, how lovely to see you again."

A choked sob escaped Brooke's lips and she gripped onto Harry in fear. "N-no!" She whimpered. "No!"

"What the fuck have you done to her?" Harry yelled.

"The question should be, what haven't I done to her," Rogue shrugged and Indianna gasped.

"You," she said. "You raped her!"

Rogue shrugged again and smiled at Brooke who whimpered.

"I'll kill you, you freak!" Harry roared and charged forward, but he was grabbed by Ace and held back when Rogue pressed the knife harder against Cassie's neck.

"Temper temper," Rogue tutted.

"Ace, Kal, take the girls away, I don't want them to see what's going to happen next," Greyson ordered and pushed Indianna back.

"Indianna, darling, do you want your innocent human friend to die a horrible and painful death?" Rogue wondered as Kal grabbed Indianna's arm. "If you leave she will."

"Kal, take her," Greyson snapped.

"No!" Indianna yelled and pushed Kal away from her, her werewolf strength finally coming in handy. "No, don't touch me! He can't kill her!" Indianna glanced back and saw a shell shocked Brooke being pulled away by Kal and she turned back to Rogue. "What do you want?" She gulped and Rogue smiled.

"You," he said just as 3 people appeared behind Harry and Ace and blocked off their way out. "You can come with me now and all of what is going to happen can be avoided. Everyone can leave unharmed."

Indianna cringed when the guys behind them cracked their knuckles and Greyson held onto her protectively. "Why?" She whispered.

"We have history, sweetheart. You belong by my side," Rogue shrugged.

"You belong on the fucking ground with your heart ripped out and shoved up your ass," Greyson hissed.

"That's not very polite," Rogue frowned. "Indianna, if you want me to not kill your annoying mate and the human then I would advise you step forward right now."

Indianna gulped and looked into Rogue's dark eyes. He was dangerous. Lethal. He would kill Cassie and try to kill Greyson. She couldn't risk loosing him. The thought of Greyson dying made her break a little on the inside and it made her heart feel like ice. "G-Greyson," she whimpered. "Let go of me."

"The only way you are leaving my side is if I die and that will not happen," Greyson growled.

"He'll kill Cassie!" Indianna pleaded. "I can't let that happen! I can't risk him killing you! Please, you have to let me go!"

"Rogue, go fuck yourself!" Greyson called, ignoring Indianna.

"Greyson!" She yelled. "Let go of me! He might kill you-"

"I will kill him," Rogue shrugged.

"Please, I can't let you die! You can't leave me!" Indianna begged.

"Sweetheart, I'm getting bored and my three friends behind you haven't killed in a while and their tempers are short. I'm going to give you 10 seconds to stand in front of me or I will kill everyone you care about. Including your darling mother that you seem to hate so much, but I'm pretty sure you want her to live," Rogue said.

"Greyson! Get off me!" Indianna yelled and struggled in his hold, but he didn't budge.

Rogue started to count down and Indianna panicked, not wanting anyone to die because of her.

"Don't kill Cassie!" She yelled and fought as hard as she could against Greyson. "Please! Rogue, I'll do anything you want! Please!"

Rogue stopped his countdown and looked at the three men. "Boys," he said and smirked at Indianna, "do your thing." He then slit Cassie's throat and watched as one of the three guys lunged at Greyson.

*