Chapter 62

Emma's POV

Yesterday the family staid in the hotel and later went down to downtown disney. Today we are going to Disneyland.

"Okay Annabeth do you want to wear your Snow White dress or your Elsa dress?" I ask her.

"Umm Daddy pick." Annabeth tells Killian.

"You look beautiful in both." Killian tells her.

"Can we go now?" Henry asks.

"After your sister is ready." I tell him.

"That will be forever." Henry says.

"Its best you both learn young. Women take forever to get ready." Killian tells both Aidan and Henry.

"Shut up." I say to him.

"Just be Elsa." Aidan tells his sister.

"No be Snow White." Henry says.

"Mommy I cant choose." Annabeth says.

"Okay. Put them both on and see which on you like better." I tell her.

"Okay." She say.

She went back into the room and came back dressed as Snow White.

"Well arent you a pretty Snow White." Killian says picking her up.

"Heehee Daddy its still me." She says to him.

"Okay lets go." I say to them.

We spent the entire day at disneyland and by the end everyone was sleeping on Killian. Killian and I took a seat at a table and Annabeth laid on his right side and Aidan on his left. I left for a few to go to the bathroom and Henry was laying on the middle of Killian's chest.

"Shh dont say anything." Killian says to me.

"You really took them all on. Shall we go back to the hotel?" I ask him.

"Can you move them to the stroller?" He asks.

"Sure." I say.

We moved the kids to the stroller and took them back to the hotel. In the middle of the night I was snuggled into Killian's chest and he kissed the top of my head as I drift off and sleep.