Chapter 27

Emma's POV

Its been a few days and I havent left Killian's arms I know he wants to cry over his brother being in the hospital, but he wont. Brennan comes over alot to tell us whats up and David's mom watches Henry for us just for now.

"Killian?" I say.

"Yes my love?" He questions.

"You should see your brother." I say to him.

"Emma I dont know. I dont think I can." He says.

"Killian he saved me and our baby. The least you can do is go see him." I say.

"Swan, I dont know." He says.

"I'll come with you. I have to talk to him. You can stay home or you can come with me." I say and get up.

I got out of the bed and got dressed. I left out the bedroom door and walked over to the apartment door.

"Emma your really going?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'll see you later." I say and walked out.

I made my way to the hospital and went into Liam's room. He was still out, but the doctors said he should be okay.

"Emma its good to see you." Brennan says.

"Im sorry this is all my fault." I say to him.

"Oh sweetheart its not your fault at all. You couldnt have known that thats what Neal had planned. Also Liam will be fine. Though doctors think its weird he hasnt woken up." He tells me.

"I know he will be okay, but still my fault it happened." I say.

"Listen to me. You didnt do anything. Neal did." He says.

"But I brought Neal into your lives. Into Killian's life. I shouldnt have fallin' for him. Non of this would have happened." I say ad ran out, but bumped into someone.

"Emma?" Killian questions.

"Im sorry Killian. Im sorry I ruined your life." I say and run pas him.

Killian's POV

"She thinks this is her fault I tried telling her it wasnt, but she thinks it is." My dad tells me.

"I should go after her. If Liam wakes up tell him. Thank you for me." I say.

"Will do son." He says.

I walked out of the hospital and I was in search of finding my Swan.