Chapter 33

Killian's POV

Emma has planned out the small wedding she has always wanted. There is only a few people attending. Robin, Regina, and Roland. Mary-Margaret, David, and Violet. Ruby and Victor. Belle and Rumple. My father, My brother, My sister in law Elsa, and David's mom Ruth. Lastly Emma's mom and dad. Thats really all the people we need at our wedding.

"Henry come here." I say to him.

"I dont want to wear that thing." He says pointing at the tie.

"Come on lad it will make you look so handsome." I say to him.

"But..." He whines.

"Tell you want you wear the tie and we will go and look at puppies next weekend. Okay?" I ask.

"Okay. Daddy." He says.

"There all done. Now remember keep it on till either Mommy or I say and we look at puppies and if you dont tell your mommy we will get ice cream too." I say to him.

"Okay." He says and skips away.

"Nice parenting." David says.

"What the matter with looking at some puppies?" I ask him.

"Looking isnt the problem its the fit he will throw if you dont get him one." Robin says.

"I can handle that." I say.

"Yeah maybe, or maybe you will give in." David says.

"Shut up." I say to him.

"Okay its time." Liam says walking in.

The ceremony went what probable seemed forever to the children, but to me all I need was to face the woman I love.

"So Mrs.Jones are you happy now?" I ask her.

"I was always happy." She says.

"I love you." I say to her.

"I love you too." She says and kisses me.

"Eewwww!" All the kids say and run off.

Over the next week Emma and I didnt go far just about outside our home for just a few days.

"So my love you ready to go home?" I ask her.

"Yeah, maybe when Im not super huge we can go somewhere farther, maybe?" She asks.

"Anything for you." I say to her.

"Okay so once we get back your going to have to keep Henry away from me because I will have alot of thing to do for the baby shower." Emma says to me.

"No your not planning anything and you cant be to stressed we dont want to provoke the twins into coming earlier then they should." I tell her.

"Okay, your the boss." She says jokingly.

"And dont you forget it." I say.

It was now the weekend and next weekend was the baby shower. We didnt do it earlier because with the twin shock and the moving and the wedding there was no time. But today Henry and I are going to the animal shelter to see the dogs.

"He is so cute." Henry says pointing at one.

"Yeah he is." I say.

"No that one!" He says.

"Yeah that one too." I say.

"No this one." He says.

"Henry hey buddy slow down." I say to him.

"Can we get one?" He asks.

"Not today, we are just looking." I tell him.

"Whats in there?" He asks going down an isle.

"These are cats." I tell him.

"Can we get a puppy and a kitty?" He asks.

"Im sorry bud, but I dont think so." I tell him.

"Please. Please." He begs.

"Henry not now. Not yet. Maybe another time." I tell him.

"I knew it you hate me just like my real dad." He says crying.

"Hey! Look at me. I dont hate you, I could never hate you. But with Twins on the way there is no time for a pet. Im sorry little one." I say to him.

"But I want a puppy and a kitty." He says.

"I know, but your mommy wont be happy, maybe if we talk to her. Maybe you can have one." I say to him.

"Mommy wont let me have one." He says.

He looked so said and I know Emma will kill me if I give in, but he looks so sad.

"You want Ice Cream?" I ask.

"Yeah!" He says getting all happy.

"Well then lets go." I say to him.

"ICE CREAM!" He scream.

We left and got some ice cream thats the last time I tell him he could see puppies. Once we got back he was hyper and ran to his room Emma was on the couch and just gave me a look.

"Your so cute." I say and kiss the top of her head.

"Your in trouble Jones." She says.

"For?" I ask.

"Taking Henry to see pets today." She says.

"How? Did you know?" I ask.

"I gave Henry frozen yogurt and he told me." She says.

"Clever." I say and kiss her.

Shes good to good and Im glad shes all mine. I love this blonde clever girl.