Chapter 16

Emma's POV

Well that was quite a story and well Killian wasnt lying I could tell he was only helping a friend out.

"Your a fucking liar Killian!" Liam yells at him.

"Would I really lie about something like this!" Killian yelled back.

"Okay Killian just calm down. He doesnt have to believe you. All that matters is that you know the truth." I tell him.

"Wow you are a stupid one arnt you." Liam says to me.

"Killian. Stop." I tell him before he does something he'll regret.

"Liam your brother isnt lying its true. He has sacrificed so much to not only help me, but he also is protecting you and your marriage." Milah tells him.

Liam just walked right out and Killian said nothing, but walked into his room.

"Umm I think I better go." Milah says.

"Yeah its been quite a day." I say to her.

"Umm just tell Killian thank you and goodbye for me." She says.

"Okay I will." I tell her.

"Thanks." She says.

She walked out and I walked into Killian's room. He had a bottle of Scotch in his hand.

"Killian put that down." I tell him.

"Why? Im nothing, but a lying loser." He says.

"Killian what has gotten into you. Your not a lying loser. Just dont listen to Liam." I say to him.

"Emma, why are you still around me?" He asks.

"Because I love you and thats all that matters to me. You dont have to listen to your brother or father. Listen to me I love you and nothing will change that." I tell him.

"But why? Why do you love me?" He asks.

"I cant explain how I feel, but all this fighting with your brother and father needs to end Killian. You need to finally stand up to them. Tell them you have changed. Be the man you want to be dont let them take that away from you." I tell him.

He puts down the Scotch and comes over and kisses me.

"I love you so much Emma Swan." He says.

"I love you too." I say to him.

"Now go to your son and possible stay with your friends tonight." He says.

"Killian what are you going to do?" I ask him.

"Nothing." He says and walks out.

"KILLIAN! Killian dont go." I say.

Writer's POV

Killian Jones and Emma Swan two people who need to be separated and thats what two people are trying to do. Liam doesnt want his brother to be a changed me because he knows once people believe him Killian will tell all about Milah. The other person that wants them apart is Neal he just want Killian out of the way so he can get rid of Emma and Henry. They both met each other that night and are planning to get rid of them, but will it work or will they fail?