Chapter 41

Emma's POV

The twins are now 5months old and somewhat easier. Two months ago I got  a call telling me that my ex Neal was going to try and take Henry away from me. My dad has been doing everything he can to make sure Neal cant get his hands on him.

"Emma sweetie please get out of bed Love." Killian says to me.

"I cant." I tell him.

"Of course you can. Forget this Neal thing. He wont take your son." He says.

"You dont know that. He might." I say.

"Emma the man has been in jail he wont be able to get him. Plus you have some many people who love you and Henry there is no way anyone is taking him away." He says.

"This is why I love you." I say to him.

"Good now I have an idea lets go do something as a family. Just you, me, and the kids." He says.

"Where should we go?" I ask him.

"Lets go to the park." He suggests.

"Yeah okay." I say to him.

We got all the kids dressed and we walked to the park. When we got there Killian put down a blanket and we set the twins on it.

"Mommy can you push me on the swings?" Henry asks.

"Not right now sweetie." I say to him.

"Daddy can you push me?" Henry asks.

"Sure come one lad." Killian says to him.

I could see Killian and Henry from where I was sitting.

"Dont get used to having him around much longer." I heard someone say.

"Neal." I say when I see him.

"Henry isnt that man sluts kid he's mine." He says to me.

"Henry knows you left me. He understands and he says Killian is his father now, because Killian actually has never tried to hurt him." I say to him.

"You better watch yourself Emma." He says.

"You know what Neal Im Henry's mother and I know what Im going to do about you being around. If you threaten my family again or try to take my son you will regret it." I say to him.

He walked away and Killian came over to me with Henry.

"We should go." Killian says to me.

He picks up the Henry as I put the babies in the stroller. As we walked back all the children fell asleep.

"I know you wanted to punch Neal when you saw him." I say to him.

"Yes I did. So what did he want?" He asks me.

"He wanted to be a pain, but I know what to do." I tell him.

"You do?" He asks.

"Im getting a restraining order on him." I say.

"Hey Emma?" Killian asks.

"Yeah?" I question.

"Didnt Neal give up his rights as Henry's father?" He ask.

"Oh my gosh. Yes he did. Im still getting the restraining order though." I say.

"Thats a great idea I dont want that jackass around this family ever again." He says.

When we got home I put the babies in their cribs and Killian set Henry in his bed. I saw Killian at the dinning room table and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you." I say and kiss his head.

"I love you too." He says.

"Which is why I need you to sign these." I tell him.

"What are they?" He asks.

"Adoption papers. I want you to officially adopt Henry as your own." I tell him.

"I would love to." He says and signs the papers.

"I will send these in and also get the restraining order on Neal." I tell him.

"Well all that can wait till later. Since we are alone right now. Lets go up to our bedroom and have some fun." He suggests.

"Cant argue with that." I say to him.

He lifts me up in his arms and takes me to our room. With three sleeping kids in the house I know how to be quiet.