Chapter 46

Killian's POV

The only person I could think of that would take Henry is his dumbass dickbag of a father Neal. If I see him and he his with Henry I will kill him. He stole Henry, he mad Emma miserable, he is trying to hurt him. If he hurt him there will no longer be a Neal around.

"Killian you have to sleep." Emma says rubbing her hand down my arm.

"I cant sleep knowing that some asshole stole Henry." I say to her.

"I know your freaking out. Hell Im freaking out, but we have to stay calm and think this through." She says.

"Whoever stole him will die." I say.

"Killian calm down now. Your not killing anyone." She says.

"No I will! If its that Neal again he is going to not just die but be destroyed." I say.

"Killian stop! Stop it right now! Your acting insane." She tells me.

"Doesnt matter I will kill whoever stole him." I say angrily.

"Killian you cant just kill someone. You have the twins, you have your family, you have me, you have your friends. Dont we all matter to you? Dont you know what will happen if you kill anyone?" She asks me.

"You said I have my family. Henry is apart of that. Someone is messing with my family and whoever it is will pay the ultimate price." I say.

I walked out the front door and went for a walk or a hut. If I see Neal or anyone assorted with him I'll end them.

"Killian!" I heard people yell.

"Killian! Calm down." Another say.

I looked behind me and there were my friends, my dad, and my brother.

"Killian your not thinking." Liam says.

"Im thinking whoever did this deserves to burn in hell." I say.

"Son stop this nonsense. Everything will be okay." My dad says.

"Once this person pays for what he or she did. Then everything will be fine." I say.

"Look we dont want you to do this." Robin says.

"Not your choice." I say.

"Killian we know your freaking out we would be too it was our child, but you cant act like a psychopath." Regina says.

"Regina is right. Acting out like this, going insane. Will make it worse not better. Now come on we are taking you home." David says.

"Im not going anywhere until the person who stole Henry is dead and his blood is on my hands." I say to them.

"Killian thats enough! We get it your worried that it was Neal and that he will kill Henry. We understand the fear, but if you do this. It wont matter if you save Henry or not because you will lose Emma. She called all of us. You scared her. She is alone at your house her parents came and took the twins. Killian think about Emma, dont think about killing the person. Think about the woman you love. You need to go home and go to her." Mary-Margaret tells me.

I scared Emma. I didnt mean to. I have to go home. I just walked past them and saw Emma on the couch crying.

"Emma my love, Im sorry. I sorry I acted like a psychopathic nut. I love you so much. I just so worried about Henry." I tell her.

"Killian I love you too, but you really freaked me out. I didnt know what to do." She says.

"Im sorry my love I am. I didnt mean to scare you." I say and wrap her in my arms.

Henry will be okay. Henry will be okay. At least I hope so.