Chapter 12

Emma's POV

Okay Emma breath its just a date with a guy you really like. Its all good. I breath in and out thinking Killian might not show, but when I walk into the restaurant there he was my handsome....my friend Killian is my friend.

"Swan you alright you seem nervous?" Killian asks me.

"Yeah I just have a lot on my mind." I say as I sit.

"Well you look lovely." He says.

"Well thank you. Well and you look nice too." I chock out.

"So whats new with you? Whats happened since we have been hours apart?" He asks me.

"Well August was hitting on me again, but he cant help it he does it with every girl at work so its nothing new." I lied.

"I asked for new not the same Swan." He says.

"Right well then nothing is new." I tell him.

"Oh so you have nothing new." He says.

"How about you?" I ask him.

"My brother moved back here and now has my job. I should have known that even through my father said I get it he would give it to him. It just how it is." He says.

"Oh Killian is this my fault for being around because you took off alot of work time to help me." I say to him.

"Emma I would take off all the time in the world to help you. As from that its not your fault its mine. Even before I helped you or even knew you I took off more time then I had helping you, because of being hung over, day time drinking. So you can see why my father would want his more responsible son to take over." He tells me.

"Im sorry." I say to him.

"Its all good. My brother just moved to town need money and he knows what he is doing. I would have messed everything up." He says.

"Killian Im sure you wouldnt have messed it up." I say to him.

"Swan, just so you know I mess alot of things up." He says.

"Killian, just so you know I dont care messing things up make you human." I tell him.

"Well arent you sweet." He says.

After diner we went back to his place and I still dont know if I should tell him I like him or not.

"Hey Killian?" I ask slowly.

"Yeah Swan?" He asks.

"I just wanted to say..... If Henry and I are interrupting your life we can leave." I say.

"No your not stay as long as you want. You can stay even if your apartment is ready." He says and gives me a look.

"You know?" I ask.

"Yeah, you kinda said it out loud a few days ago." He says.

"God this is so bad." I say.

"Swan, do you want to stay with me?" He asks.

There is no way to answer that. He moves closer to me and our eyes met. Twice this had happened and this time I hope nothing would ruin it.

"Umm.. Well I should go back, but... I... I." I cant finish it.

Killian just pulls me in and kisses me. It felt like the whole world had stopped and it was just us.

"Sorry." He says.

"Dont be." I say and kiss him again.

"Stay with me Swan." He says.

"Okay. I'll stay with you." I say.

"Good." He says and kisses me.

He feels the same! I was scared for no reason. This time I feel like I found the right guy.