Chapter 19

Emma's POV

I was in the hospital for awhile and
Killian never left my side.

"Swan, can we talk?" Killian asks me.

"Sure whats up?" I ask him.

"Neal talked to me the other day. He said you had depression and were suicidal and that you have a bad past. Why did you ever tell me?" He asks.

"Im sorry Killian. I know I should have." I tell him.

"Will you tell me?" He asks.

"Well first I was abandoned as a baby and had some very bad homes. Then I got adopted by to very sweet people. Ingrid and Harold Swan. Well my mom was never around because her work made her leave alot and my dad was always busy. Since they were busy I got caught up with bad people. The more people who hurt me the more depressed I got. Neal found my pills before I was ready to tell him. I sorry I didnt tell you." I tell him.

"Hey its okay. I love you. Im sorry about the chick, but it wasnt me. I would never hurt you Emma never." He says.

"I know and Im sorry for not believing you. So wheres my son?" I ask him.

"Staying with David's mom." He says.

"Well I can go home today. I cant wait to see my boy." I say to him.

After a few hours later I am free to go. Killian takes me over to David's moms house.

"Oh Killian my dear. Oh and you must be Emma. Im Ruth." She says to me.

"Well its so nice to meet you and thank you for taking care of my son." I tell her.

"Oh it was nothing. He is such a sweet boy. He is lucky to have such a wonderful mother." She says.

"So were is the little guy anyway?" Killian asks.

"Upstairs playing." She says.

"I'll get him." Killian tells me.

Killian came back with Henry in his arms the rest of the day we all spent together. That night Killian put Henry to bed and then came into the room and laid down next to me.

"If I would have died. Henry would have gone  to you." I say and look at him.

"Me? You really trust me with him? Like to actually be his guardian?" He asks.

"Yes Killian." I say and kissed him.

I pull him on top of me and he stops.

"Emma..." He says.

"Please Killian. I want you." I say.

"As you wish." He says.

He got up and locked the door and came back over to me and kissed me. He was so gentle and wonderful inside me. He is just perfect.