Chapter 5

Emma's POV

Henry was playing with his friends before we set off for the zoo. I went over to my car when I was stopped by him.

"Oh great I have to see you all day." I say to him.

"Actually you dont have too. The zoo is a big place. Maybe we wont even see each other, but with our luck lately I doubt it." Killian says.

"I didnt know you were an uncle." I tell him.

"Well yes and no. I am not related to them, but they are my friends kids so you know what I mean." He says.

"Well I guess I missed judged you on some parts." I tell him.

"Is that an apology?" He asks.

"In a weird was yeah." I say.

"You seem annoyed and it cant be me this time." He says.

"For once it isnt you. Its Henry's friends parents. Man those two just talk and talk about themselves." I tell him.

"And you said Im selfish." He says.

"No you are selfish and arrogant, but you look like that kind of person. These two dont." I say.

"I dont look like Im bad with kids, but they love me." He says.

"Anyway I dont want to break Henry away and just be me and him. He needs some little person to talk to. Why am I telling you this?" I say.

"Look I know this is going to sound weird, but the two I have to take care of are only friends with each other. Maybe Henry can make two new friends and plus you can tell me how much you dont like me instead of pretending you do." He says.

"Yeah okay. Thank you." I say and walked away from him.

We all got to the zoo and everyone went there own ways. Henry was alittle scared of two new friends, but he warmed up to them and they all talked the whole time while looking at animals. I watched Killian with all three of them. I really misser judged him. Henry really liked him. Woah.... Emma.... No.... Dont think that. He is cute.... No!

"Hey lets all take a rest." Killian says.

"Thats a good idea." I say.

Killian's POV

We all sat down and Roland and Violet fell asleep on m legs and Henry was laying on Emma's lap. She is such a good mother, I missed judge her.

"So as they sleep you need to tell me why you hate me." I say.

"I dont." She says.

"You treated me bad when we met." I tell her.

"Yes I did, but that wasnt really your fault." She tells me.

"Really? Then what was it? Sorry didnt mean to ask a personal question." I tell her.

"No its okay. Henry's dad was this player when we met, but he said that he changed for me. Then we got married and had Henry. About a few months after Henry was born he cheated on me and left me for another woman and another family. I just cant go though that again." She opens up.

She started tearing up and I handed her a napkin.

"Oh sorry. Thats not cool." I tell her.

"No Im fine with it, but since you got me crying at a personal question my turn. Why do you do what you do?" She asks.

"Oh that. Well you see I was in love with this girl. She was my high school sweetheart, but after high school she got sick. Towards the end of her life she would talk about me finding someone knew. I couldnt think like that I only wanted her. Once she died I never left my apartment. Then one day my friends got me out for a night on the town and I thought this is perfect. Never get attached. Never get hurt again." I tell her.

"Wow looks like you had it tough." She says.

"Yeah I know, but just as your scared of being hurt again. Im afraid of losing another." I say.

"Okay you do have a heart. I really missed judge you Killian." She says.

"Yeah I really missed judged you too Emma." I tell her.

The kids woke up and we all spent the day at the zoo and went off on our different ways. Emma Swan the girl isnt actually all bad.

Emma's POV

Spending the day with Killian Jones was better then I ever imagined. No Emma dont think like that. Even if he is really cute.