Chapter 48

Killian's POV

I looked around the room and saw a nurse and a doctor standing in this room I was in.

"Oh look he's awake should we tell the family?" The nurse lady asks.

"Go tell them. Okay Killian Jones is it?" The doctor asks me.

"Yeah." I say.

"Well it would seem that you took an injury to the head." He says.

"Yes I know." I say.

"Well you lost some blood, but you will be just fine." He says.

"Well thats good." I say.

The door opened and My brother, dad, David and Robin walked in.

"I'll leave you all alone." He says.

My dad just smacks me in the head.

"Ow." I say.

"Thats what you get for being stupid." He says.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Liam asks.

"Do you have any idea how worried everyone was?" David asks.

"You missed up Killian." Robin says.

"Look I know, what I did I know it was stupid." I say.

"Well since your alive you should know that it turns out Henry got outside and got lost. Emma found him after leaving Belle's." Liam tells me.

"Oh and speaking of Emma she is blaming herself for your dumb ass." David says.

"Killian, what happened to you? You went into psycho crazy mood. Thats not you." Robin said.

"I dont know. It just that every time I thought about how Henry was gone it was like something took over my mind and made me nuts." I say.

"Well you need to talk to Emma, but she doesnt want to see you right now." Robin says.

"Well I understand that I put her throw hell. If you all see her just tell her this isnt her fault. Because we would hate for her to end up in the hospital again." I say to them.

"Yeah Belle is with her right now. They dont let Emma be alone at all, but you need to fix this and realize that there is more then just you that are effected by your actions." My dad says and walked out.

Everyone followed and I was left alone. This was my fault and I would understand if Emma never wanted to see me again. I fucked up. I messed up her life. Im to blame not that sweet loving woman, just me and only me.