Chapter 36

Emma's POV

The pain of having one kid was hard enough and now Im having two. Okay I got to just stay calm. Its easy to stay calm when you have the most amazing man in the world by my side.

"Okay Emma come on lets get you in the car." Killian tells me.

"Ow I dont think I can." I tell him.

"What? Emma you cant have the babies in our house." He tells me.

"Killian I have no chose they are coming fast." I tell him.

"Okay so uh Harold you take Henry and his new pig friend to his room. Ingrid help me get Emma to the couch." Killian tells them.

My dad took Henry out of the room as my mom and Killian helped me to the couch.

"What are we going to do?" My mom asks.

"I really dont know." Killian tells her.

"Call Ruby. Her husband Victor is a doctor maybe he can help." I tell them.

Killian staid by me as my mom called Victor. He came over about 10mins later.

"So your a doctor what do we do?" Killian asks him.

"Well first calm your ass down. Second shes at 9 1/2cm which means one more 1/2cm and she will be ready to push." Victor tells them.

"You don look to well Killian. Are you okay?" My mom asks him.

"Im fine. I just need some air." Killian says walking outside.

"Well Emma not long now. So hows your day going?" Victor asks me.

"Well other then the fact I have two children ripping through my body causing me pain. Im doing just fine." I tell him.

"Okay jeez." He says.

"KILLIAN GET BACK IN HERE NOW!" I scream at him.

"Coming." He says.

"Thats what he should of said to you before this happened." Victor jokes.

"Shut up!" I say and kick him.

"Okay now your ready. Push." Victor says.

"Come on Emma you got this." My mom says.

"Okay Emma one me push." Victor says.

"Come on Em." My mom says.

"First baby out is a boy. One baby out. One more to go." Victor says.

"Here I'll get him all cleaned up." My mom says.

Killian has been kinda quiet and looked as if he was going to pass out.

"Hey its okay." I say to him.

He said nothing to me and just smiled at me.

"Well it would seem that your daughter is taking her time. So Im going to call an ambulance to come get you once shes here okay." Victor says and gets up.

"Hey Killian. Its okay. Im fine." I tell him.

"Sorry Love I know your fine. Its just I have no idea what Im doing." He finally says.

"Its okay. Its not hard and you have me. Now go get Victor because this girl is coming like now." I tell him.

"Hey Victor you have a job to do." Killian says.

Victor came back inside and just after two or three pushes our daughter was here. The ambulance came and took me and the twins to the hospital and alittle after we arrived Killian showed up.

"Hey hows Henry?" I ask him.

"He was fine. I left him cuddled up to his pig on his bed. David's mom will go watch him so your parents can come here." He tells me.

"Well we will deal with this pig thing later, but for now lets just focus on the children." I tell him.

"Emma I still dont know what Im doing, but Im glade I have you." He says and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you." I say to him.

"I love you too." He says.

Twins, a toddler, and a pig. You can say Killian and I have our hands full with four.