Chapter 49

Emma's POV

I know what I have to do and that is to go see my husband. I walked into his room and he was asleep. I could watch him sleep for hours. It doesnt matter to me that he lost his temper all that matters is that I love him no matter what. I kissed his head and held his hand until he woke up.

"Hey." I say softly.

"Hey Love." He says to me.

"Im glad your okay." I say to him.

"Emma its all my fault. I love you so much, but I will understand if you want to leave me." He says.

"Killian, Im not going anywhere I love you too much to leave you." I tell him.

"After everything you saw of me being crazy you still want to stay with me?" He asks.

"If I lost you my world would be over. I need you Killian. I love you." I say and kiss him.

"So about this whole Henry thing?" He asks me.

"He somehow got out and got lost." I lie.

"Emma are you sure because he was sleeping and out the second floor of the house?" He questions.

"Killian I wish you could know the truth, but I cant tell you because then you will go crazy and to the police and that will really miss things up." I tell him.

"So keeping this secret from me will make our family safer?" He asks.

"Yes Killian. It kills me that you dont know and that I cant tell you, but its protecting our family." I tell him.

"Emma if I promise not to go crazy or to the cops will you tell me?" He asks.

I looked into he beautiful blue eyes and knew that I had to tell him. I took a deep breath and looked down at the ground.

"You were right Neal did take Henry, but I handled it. I took Neal off if Henry's birth certificate, I stopped the child support, and told him he wouldnt go to jail." I say to him.

"So this will make our family safe and we never have to worry about Neal again?" He asks.

"Yes, I did this for our family. Please dont be mad." I tell him.

"Im not mad. Okay maybe alittle, but as long as we never have to go through this again. I'll be fine." He says.

"Good, now lets talk about getting you out of here?" I ask him.

"Yeah I wanna go home and be with my family." He says.

I kissed his head and I walked out Killian was coming home.