Chapter 60

Emma's POV

We had to get up early and that wasnt too bad, but when there are three kids and only two adults its alittle challenging.

"Mommy, help me." Aidan says trying to get his shirt on.

"Okay." I say and help him.

"No, Daddy do it." Annabeth says when I try to tie the back of her dress.

"Sweetie Daddy is with Henry right now he cant do it. Let Mommy."
I say to her.

"No, Daddy!" She yells.

"Stop it." Aidan says to her.

"You stop it." She says back to him.

"Okay. Look Daddy is busy Mommy is helping you." I tell her.

I tied the back of her dress and she threw a fit the whole time.

"Mommy, I helped Daddy pack the car up and made sure nothing was forgotten." Henry says coming in the room.

"Thanks for being such a good helper. Now Henry why dont you take your brother downstairs and have him help you finish cleaning all the toys." I say to him.

"Okay." He says taking his brothers hand.

"Can I see Daddy now?" Annabeth asks.

"No Daddy is busy." I tell her.

She just climbed onto her bed and started crying. I walked out because Im not dealing with it. Killian was outside.

"Hey Love." He says once he sees me.

"All packed up?" I ask him.

"Everyones got what they need and the stroller. I think all we need now is the kids in the car." He tells me.

"Okay. I'll get the boys and you can get your daughter." I say to him.

"Why is it that whenever she is throwing a fit shes my daughter?" He asks.

"Because shes she wants you and thats why she cries." I tell him.

We got all the kids packed up and off to the airport. We were about to board and I still had a weird feeling in my stomach that this trip will be a pain.

"Okay, we board soon. So twins you will be sitting with Mommy. I'll sit with Henry." Killian says.

"Killian sweetie dont you think you should have her with you?" I ask him.

"Emma I promised Henry I would sit with him and that he didnt have to sit with his siblings." He says.

We got on the plane and well Aidan was fine just sitting by the window. Killian was with Henry things fun. Then Annabeth noticed she was in the middle of her brother and me and she saw Killian with Henry.

"Daddy." She whines.

"Honey listen Daddy is with Henry right now and you cant cry. Just play with your dolly." I tell her.

"But I want Daddy." She says.

"I know. You can have Daddy later if you be good." I tell her.

That plane ride wasnt to bad then expected. Once we got off it was late and all kids were tired. Tomorrow we are going to California Adventure first because Henry chose it on the bus ride to the hotel. Once we got to the hotel and Killian placed the kids in the room connected to ours. The he walked back in a smiled at me.

"See not to bad." He says.

"You know what its not. Just wait until tomorrow. Since Henry big enough for rides tomorrow and the twins arnt he is going to want you to take him." I tell him.

"So whats the problem with that?" He asks.

"I dont know." I say.

"You dont want them to think I chose Henry over them. Emma I love them all the same." He says.

"Yeah I know, but they're kids and they think otherwise sometimes." I say to him.

"Well I love them equally, but I love you way more. Just dont tell them." He says pulling me close to him.

"I love you too." I say and wrap my arms around his neck.

"So why dont we break in this bed." He says and kisses me.