Chapter 26

Emma's POV

I was now showing not that much, but you can tell a baby is there. 4months along and things are going alright. Killian and his dad are getting along. My parents actually like him. Killian and I were actually really happy. Plus Henry loves him and he is excited for the baby.

"Hello Emma." A voice says behind me.

"August! You scared me." I say to him.

"Sorry I didnt mean too. Anyway can you tell your boyfriend thanks for setting me up with Lily." He says.

"Sure thing. Im glad you two hit it off." I say.

"Oh and theres some dude in your office." He tells me.

"Thanks." I say

I walked into my office and there was someone in there.

"Emma Swan." He says.

"Liam Jones. What brings you here?" I ask him.

"I wanted to speak to you." He says.

"Okay. Go for it." I say.

"Killian has this thought that your ex will kill your son. I got ahold of Neal and he said its true and that you better watch your back." He tells me.

"Why are you telling me this? I thought you wanted to break me and Killian." I say.

"I did because Killian was right I took advantage of  his bad state and that not what a brother does. Now I hear my dad and Killian talking and getting along and I thought what better way to try and get on my brothers good side then to tell you the truth." He says.

"Liam I believe you, but your hiding something." I say.

"Okay fine. Neal isnt just going after Henry he is also going after Killian." He says.

"No. I have to do something." I say.

"Im not sure Emma." He says.

"Give me his number. Im going to call him and meet with him." I say.

"If you do this he'll kill you. Killian wont let you go alone anyway." He says.

"Fine I'll have cops around close." I say.

"But you will still face him alone. Let me come with you?" He asks.

"Are you sure?" I ask him.

"I may have lost my way and hurt my brother. But I will protect him no matter what." He tells me.

"Okay tonight I am staying late for work so meet me outside here at 11:30." I tell him.

"Sure thing." He says.

Killian's POV

Emma wasnt home yet and it was midnight. God where is she. Another hour past and there was a knock at the door. A police officer and Emma covered in blood.

"Here you go. Have a nice night." The officer says and leaves.

"Emma what that hell happened?" I ask her.

"I met with Neal." She says crying.

"Emma why would you go meet him? And alone." I say.

"I wasnt alone. Liam came with me. Also Neal shot him. Neal is going away for along time. Your brother is unconscious in the hospital. As for me Im alittle shaken up and the baby is fine. Im sorry I should have called you, but when Liam told me Neal wanted to hurt Henry and you I couldnt." She says crying.

I just hold her in my arms. I glad Neal is gone. Im glad Emma and the baby are okay. I just hope my brother makes it.