I opened my eyes as I checked the time. I gasped as I sat up. This was really bad. It was six and it usually takes me an hour to get ready. I got out of bed immediately and ran to the bathroom to get ready.  I rushed and did my makeup, only to mess it up a bit and fix it as usual. Once I finished, I immediately went to my luggage that sat there and picked out an outfit I had planned before I got here. I slipped it on and found my shoes and took off. I ran to the font and found a taxi about to pass my building. I rushed to the sidewalk and put my hand out. The taxi stopped and I opened the door to the car. I sat down and put my seat belt on. "Please take me to Model Star company please and as fast as you can." The taxi driver took off as I finally let out a breath of relief. I looked at my phone as we drove to the building. I had a missed call from Chanyeol and it made me a bit upset that I didn't answer his call. The taxi stopped and I gave him the money. I got out of the car to stare at an amazing sight. Model Star. One of the best companies ever. I let out a smile and walked into the building.  I checked my phone again. I made it just in time. The front lady let out a smile. "Hi, I'm the new model, Moon Yun."

"Oh, yes I see. Please go to the fourth floor. Everyone is waiting for you," the front desk lady said. I just nodded and bowed. I entered the elevator and clicked on the fourth floor. I called Chanyeol back since I didn't get to earlier.

"What took you so long?" Chanyeol asked through the line.

"I woke up late," I said as I ran my hand through my hair. The boy just hummed in reply. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not doing much. Just producing music." Either than his voice, I could hear the shuffling of papers around. I let out a small laugh. "Baekhyun has been interested in hearing from you." I stopped as the doors opened. I walked out after realizing where I was. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..."

"No, I'll talk to him today," I said. "Just later on in the day. How has he been anyway?"

"He's found someone. He's been drunk. I don't really think he's the same after you've left."

"That's him." I let out a frown.

"Hey, lighten up okay?" He knew me too well.

"I've gotta go, bye." I hung up immediately as I walked into a room. I stopped when I saw someone. She looked like me. Exactly like me. I dropped my phone. The girl looked up and walked up to me.

"Hello, you must be Moon Yun. I'm Lee Eun Yeun." The girl stuck her hand out towards me. I hesitated to touch it. I must've been dreaming. Who is this girl? What would I be if she was me and I was her? She grabbed my hand instead. "I'm glad to finally meet you."

"Who are you?" I asked immediately without noticing what I said. I covered my mouth immediately.

"I think it's nice if we go and talk first before we move on." She pulled me with her to the rooftop. Her arms rested on the railing as she closed her eyes. I watched her. Why was she me and why was I her? I looked at my shoes. Something was odd. Very odd. "You know, Baekhyun was never the type to forget a girl like you. You know that. He would never get over you so easily." My eye brows furrowed. "He misses you." Before I could say anything to her, she walked up to me. "I want you to be happy with him. He's the only one in your life you would ever love. Remember that."

I opened my eyes and let out heavy breathing. What was that? I sat up and walked to my window in my room. I opened the curtains and found the night still awake. I let out a sigh. The stars were still visible through the apartment windows. I walked back to my bed and picked up my phone. I turned it on and there was still that phone call from the company. What was going on? My hand ran through my hair and stayed there. I had no clue why, but I was terrified. My phone lay on the bed lighting up the dark room. I couldn't stay in this dark any longer. I picked up my phone and called Chanyeol. "Hey, um... can you come over?"