Intimate- Zyglavis

"Z-Zyglavis?!" You yelped as he had suddenly nipped at your ear.

The two of you had been sitting on the couch cuddling while watching a movie when Zyglavis was no longer focused on the movie but rather on you.

"I have spent enough time watching that dull movie with you. I much rather be doing something with you instead. Don't you agree?" He said with mischievous eyes.

You let out a sigh and rolled your eyes, "But couldn't it have waited until after it was finished? I was enjoying it..." You trailed off looking a little disappointed.

But then Zyglavis slid a hand under your shirt and traced a finger over your skin sending shivers throughout your body. This pleased him greatly.

"I'd say your body rather this." He smiled seductively and you shot him a dirty look.

"You don't play fair. Don't go asking what my body wants. Of course it will respond differently to what I say!" You refuted but Zyglavis only laughed.

"Then maybe you should listen to your body and forget about saying anything at all."

"Wha-" Before you could even speak Zyglavis had cut you off with his lips and pushed you back onto the couch.

"Wait." You tried to push him off but he didn't even budge and continued his onslaught on your lips and slowly began to undress you.

"Eek. Not on the couch!" You protested and tried to stop him.

"I don't think I can wait any longer and besides it doesn't hurt trying something different every once in a while." He said with a voice lusting for you and it wasn't long before he had you completely undressed and under his control.

"I see you changed your tune. Should I stop now?" He teased, his lips just a breadth away from yours.

"N-No..." You wanted him. You wanted him to kiss you and make you grow numb from sweet pleasure.

"Much better." He said with a satisfied smile before locking lips with you once more and indulging you in a most pleasurable night.