Not Even a Text

Dean~~
Dean looks at Castiel as he poses for a stupid photo for Gabriel. He sticks out his tongue and his eyes are wide. Once the photo is snapped everyone's laughing, well, except for Dean, he is still staring at Castiel. He watches the way his mouth turns up when ever he says the letter H. How he is quiet and at times can seem like a total airhead, but has the most thought provoking thoughts that can make you question everything. The way he knows nothing about pop culture and listens to hardcore rap music. His sky blue eyes that you could get lost in forever. His tan trench coat and the way he dresses so formal. His picture perfect sex hair and how fascinated he is by snowflakes. Dean smiles softly. He really did love his socially awkward attitude, stunning eyes and his goofy self. He loved everything about Castiel and he can't imagine his life without him.

"Aww Dean is giving puppy eyes at Cassy," Gabriel says twirling his hair. Dean clears his throat and is brought back to reality. Suddenly Ellen comes to the table.

"Sam look how you have grown since I last saw you," she says ushering him to a hug which he proceeds.

"How have you been Ellen?" Sam asks smiling.

"Great but the better question is what is with all of these new people?" She asks look at Gabriel and Castiel. Gabriel slowly raises the camera.

"Say cheese," he says and Ellen smiles with Sam just in time.

"Oh that's Gabriel and you seem to know Castiel," Sam says shrugging off the random picture.

"Hello. I'm dating Sam," Gabriel announces wiggling his eyebrows all around. Ellen laughs and Sam grins.

"That's true," Sam says sliding back into the seat and laying a kiss on Gabriel's forehead. Gabriel grins almost proud to have Sam as his boyfriend.

"Okay well the food should be done I'll go get it," Ellen says running off. She soon comes back with a massive plate of French fries withs cheese, bacon, mashed potatoes, scallions, a special sauce and ground beef. Gabriel oohs at the meal and grabs a handful and begins to eat it. Sam sorta of shrugs while Castiel stares at it before just eating it. Dean of course eats it right away. A few moments of silence are consumed with just eating before Castiel breaks the silence.

"I think we should get back in touch with the rest of the family," he says sort of awkwardly and out of the blue. Gabriel stiffens but tries to play along.

"Okay well Anna's still missing. Michael and Lucifer are God knows where. Dad is most likely dead and mom is said to never have even been there so.... Who are we suppose to get in touch with?" Gabriel asks snarkily. Sam an Dean shift uncomfortably, they know this story and they knows it's a tough one. Castiels face turns absolutely guilty, Gabriel notices.

"You did fucking not get back in touch with them an not tell me," Castiels turns away from his brothers eye, "You did, you got together with them and didn't bother to give me a call. Not even a freakin text," Gabriel says, "Unbelievable," he mutters.

"It was just Anna. She some how tracked me down. She visited with her two kids. Did you know she's married now? She said she meant this man named Milton. Said he raised her from her perdition. She didn't come and chat very kindly to me Gabriel. She said I needed to be raised. Only before she left she gave me a note that had Lucifers, Michaels and her cell number on them. I was going to call you but I don't know why I didn't," Castiel says fading off.

"You don't know why you didn't? What the hell Castiel? I sent them letters everyday as a kid, even if I knew they wouldn't respond. That's what I asked for when I blew out my birthday candles. For one day to get back in touch with Anna, Lucifer, Michael, anyone in the family. I tried for months after I left for collage but then I decided that no one cared so I stopped. But here you are getting there phone numbers and talking to them an not even bothering to tell me. You knew how much I needed to see them. You knew that," Gabriel says his anger lessening as he goes on. He puts his head in his hands and a single tears slips from Castiels face. Sam's heart softens at seeing this sight. Gabriel looks up and sees his broken an sad brother.

"I'm sorry I snapped," Gabriel tells Castile, "I have no reason to be mad at you. It's just that they all knew I cared so much so, why did she reach out to you an not me. I sent her text after text, called time after time an left message after message but here she is talking to you. I mean you! You didn't even tell them hi when I passed the phone to you but she goes to see you instead of me. So I'm sorry Castiel I shouldn't have yelled at you its just hurts okay?" Gabriel's finishes. Castiel shakily nods his head.

"I'm sorry for not telling you. I knew how much it meant to you," Castiel says trying to smile.

"Are we good now? Also yes I want to get back in touch with everyone," Gabriel says smiling back. Sam relaxes glad the tension is over and he looks at Dean who seems unfazed. He is just eating his fires. Classic Dean, Sam chuckles.

"Man this booth has had so much drama I'm practically drowning," Gabriel says laughing. Everyone laughs with him an the tension is over.

"You guys know it's Christmas tomorrow right?" Dean says hesitating. Everyone nods. "And... Well, I was thinking we could all spend Christmas together," Dean finally blurts out. Sam smiles. Dean actually wants to celebrate Christmas.

"Of course but who's house?" Sam says.

"Not mine because it's messy and Castiels has no furniture," Dean says.

"Not mine either because it has no Christmas decor but why not Gabriel's. I mean it has no tree or anything but it's a small bit decorated. Also he has a fireplace and that's nice," Sam offers up.

"Really?" Gabriel asks excited, "We get to celebrate Christmas at my house?" Sam chuckles at how happy he looks.

"Yes," Castiel says. "Also I have a idea of what to do. Remember Dean when I said that as kids we would ice skate on frozen lakes?" Dean nods, "Well it's very cold here and the lakes should be safe so why don't we rent skates so we can go skating on Christmas. It will be like old times at my home,"

"I loved when we did that," Gabriel squeals.

"I'm a terrible skater but that seems fun," Sam says shrugging.

"I'm a good skater so sure," Dean says. Castiel smiles.

"So it's a double date," Castiel says. However poor Castiel and Sam were awful skaters and that's not planning on being the best thing in the end.

Oh my chuck. I'm so very sad to leave this story tomorrow. So yes tomorrow is officially the last chapter of this story. I'm very sad but don't worry it will be good, hopefully. So anyway how was this? I know a small bit short but I'm trying. Also my new Sabriel story will be posted after my two week break from wattpad. I will already have a few chapters by then anyway. It's about school drama actor Gabe and a sound guy Sam with a sad twist that leads to something else. So anyway thank you so very much for reading this and keep going
-RewReader-

!!!!This book description is a lie once again look at my account for the Sabriel story!!!!