I See the Real You Now

Dean~~
"Son of a bitch," Dean mutters putting down the hood of the impala. Castiel comes up from behind him.

"Is everything okay Dean?" He asks. Dean shakes his head.

"The timing belt broke and it's really expensive. Plus I don't have the part in my shop to fix it. Also it's to late to go out and buy one so we're stuck walking home," Dean says.

"Couldn't we call someone?" Castiel asks. Suddenly, almost on cue, a red pickup truck pulls up next to them. When the window is rolled down Dean sees its Charlie.

"Need a ride bitches," Charlie says grinning. Dean smiles.

"Why did she call us female dogs Dean?" Castiel whispers to Dean and he half laughs half groans in response.

"It's a metaphor?" Dean says questionably. Castiel makes a understanding sound.

"Um secrets are meant for sharing," Charlie says nodding her head at them.

"I don't think that's correct," Castiel says tilting his head. Charlie looks at him strange. Dean shrugs him off and looks at Charlie.

"Think your pickup could tow my car?" Dean asks and Charlie shrugs a nod. After a lot of arguing that I'm going to save you from, the impala is safely attached to the pickup. Everyone is inside. Castiel is forced to sit on Deans lap due to limited amount of seats.

"So who are you?" Charlie says starting the car an driving off.

"I'm Castiel Novak," Castiel says, "I live next to Dean,"

"Okay... That's great an all but how do you to lap buddies know one another?" Charlie asks raising an eyebrow.

"His car broke down and I'm fixing it," Dean says blushing a small bit.

"DEAN!" Charlie yells scaring them both, "I know you're hiding something! You can't fool me. We have been friends since I moved here,"

"Fine, fine but damn Charlie no need to yell," Dean says.

"Um... Stalling," she says and he sighs.

"We're dating," he finally says knowing Charlie is about to flip shit. And she does just that.

"Oh my god, yes!" She squeals almost taking her hands off the wheel before Dean stops her. "I just knew you weren't straight. I mean you are a enthusiast on Dr. Sexy," she almost goes on but Dean stops her.

"Okay that's enough. Also I never said I was straight," he says shushing her and Castiel smiles.

"I didn't know you liked Dr. Sexy," Castiel teases.

"Dirty pleasure okay?" Dean says shrugging his shoulders defensifly. Charlie laughs and finally they make it back to Deans house. They thank Charlie and get out of the car. Once inside Deans house, Dean falls onto the couch and turns on the T.V.

"I liked ice skating. We should do it again," Castiel smiles faintly, "As a kid we would go skating on lakes. It was dangerous but fun. I guess I forgot how to skate once I got back on the ice," Dean grins as the reminiscing Castiel and pats the couch. Castiel agrees and sits down with Dean. They flip through a number of channels before Dean finds a Dr. Sexy Christmas special. He hesitates but puts the remote down and keeps watching. Castiel smiles at Dean an they cuddle up on the couch. The time goes by and soon both have fallen asleep.

Dean wakes up second and he also can't seem to find Castiel. He runs around until he finally finds him sitting cross legged on the floor looking at a book about bees. Dean looks confused because he doesn't even remember owning that book. However, he doesn't interrupt Castiels reading, instead he rather watches, as Castiel is too intrigued in his own mind to even notice Dean. So Dean stares at Castiel as he thoughtfully turns the pages and grins at certain text. He watches as he traces over a picture in the book with his fingers. Also, how he turns the page, he licks his fingers and swipes to the next one.