So Where Can I Take You?

Dean~~
Dean hadn't meant to cut his hand on one of his tools but when he did he swears he's never bled that much. So when it came pouring down his front he was taken back. But then he realized he could most likely scare the hell out of Castiel so he came from Castiels pimp car and smiled like a mad man. When Castiel noticed him he became surprised and the look on his face was worth millions.

"Maybe I'm the axe murder," Dean says smiling as blood drips from his hand onto the floor.

"What the hell Dean," Castiel says his scared expression gone and replaced, much to Deans surprise, unfazed.

"Man you don't scare easily," Dean says dropping the act. He then walks towards a small first aid kit hanging on the wall. "What gave it away?" He ask curiously.

"If you were a killer you wouldn't announce it first, besides despite your ruff exterior, I don't see you as a killer," Castiel responds truthfully.

"Well your cars gonna need a lot of work but I can give you a ride now," Dean says washing the wound on his hand.

"Let me see," Castiel says to Dean about his cut. Dean narrows his eyes but obliges in the end. He holds his hand for Castiel to see. His fingers touch softly around the skin of the practically stranger. "It's going to need stitches," he tells Dean. How would he know? Dean wonders. Suddenly Deans phone rings and he excuses himself to answer it.

"Hello," he says.

"It's Ben,"

"Well I haven't spoken to you in awhile how you been?" He asks happily. Ben was Deans 'not son'. Well that's what Lisa says but nobody can be sure because she has short term memory loss. Sometimes she can remember for weeks other times it's only a day.

"Mom forgot again," he says sadly. Deans heart wrenches at the thought. Lisa had been doing so well. We had almost reached a full month of memory but now it's all gone. "Also I want to know who my father is," Ben says quietly. Dean freezes, they never truly had done a test to make sure.

"Okay I'm cool with that buddy," Dean says secretly not okay with it. He doesn't want the results to be positive for him to be Deans son. That would mean he was permanently with Lisa and he didn't want that right now. Lisa was a great women and he did love her but it was cold love. He loved her because she was there and loved him back. He liked her in the sense of loving your best friend. You want to be with them forever and you love them but not in the sense of relationship wise. But he knew she had no one so he asked her to be his girlfriend. She said yes and now he waits for her to lose her memory again and he starts all over in attempt to jog her memory. It normally works, actually it always has worked.

"Good because Mom knows a guy who can do it. Says he'll give her a discount,"

"Oh that's... Great," Deans falters. He pauses before speaking again. "So how's she doing," Deans ask curiously.

"Confused, but that's a given. She's fine other wise keeps mumbling your name tho, but she doesn't know who Dean is," Ben replies.

"Okay well I have someone I need to drive home tell her I'll visit tomorrow," Dean says. Both then give their goodbyes and hang up. Dean turns around, his hand still bleeding, not profusely, but a steady dribble. "Okay I'm gonna go get a needle and thread to sew this puppy up. Stay here," Dean says before skittering away from Castiel. The only thing on his mind is Bens test to see who the father is. Dean dreads the final results but bottles up his feelings so he can't feel a damn thing. He finds a needle and thread and walks back to Castiel. He washes his hand and the needle. He then begins his procedure.

"Shouldn't that be done at a hospital," Castiel asks.

"Nope I know how," Dean says already half way done.

"Oh great a mechanic by day and a surgeon by night," Castiel replies sarcastically. Dean turns to him giving him his best Sammy bitch face. Dean finishes the job quickly and shows Castiel his baby that he'll drive him home in.

"This is baby," Deans says running his hands along his 67 Chevy Impala. Castiel rolls his eyes at the name but really only did it because he had had a bad day. They both then loaded up Castiels moving boxes and piled into the Impala. Dean starts up the car but pauses momentarily. "Where am I taking you?" He ask.

"It shouldn't be far from here but Maple street? Do you know where that is?" Castiel asks.

"I better because I live their," Dean replies driving out of the shop. Castiel pauses.
"Oh, well I'm moving into the house with the ugly orange shutters," A look of surprise washes over Deans face.

"That's right next to mine," Dean says flashing Castiel a bright smile, "Guess we're neighbors Cas," Castiel grins slightly back and it's the first time Deans ever seen him smile and damn does he wear it well.

Hey everyone and guess what I'm not the only one reading this now! *cheers* The views aren't very high but still I'm happy with it. It's a start. So sorry for the super shorts chapter but Lisa had been introduced and is Dean going to admit he likes Castiel or is no homo gonna stay. (Well obviously it won't because what a sucky Destiel book if so) But what did you think are you dying of find out what happened during Sam and Gabes hug? Well that's Gabes POV next chapter so stay in. Thanks for the reads, Thanks, and like always keep going.
-RewReader-