What will Change

Sam~~
Sam groans loudly as he hears his cell phone ring in his pocket. He yanks it out and pulls the phone from his pocket.

"Hello?" Sam says.

"Is this Sam Winchester," a firm voice says.

"Yes," Sam says rubbing his forehead.

"Jess has just been put into another unit in the hospital and had requested to see you,"

"Great," Sam mutters under his breath. He hopes the nurse didn't hear his demise. "I'll be there in a few," Sam says and he hangs up without a second thought. He just had a few minutes of free time but now thats been sucked up by Jess. He honestly loved Jess but the fevers were taking control of his life. He hated that but refused to leave her because she had no one else. He love spending time with her and she was a gorgeous lady. However this, even if Sam wouldn't admit it, wasn't the dream life he wanted. It actually was far from it but he would never leave Jess. Not in a million years because to him, he really did love her.

So after a few moments of gathering flowers from his bouquet. Sam piles himself into his car and drives off to see Jess. The drive isn't long possibly only thirty minutes and when he gets there a light snow has started. So has he walks through the parking lot small snowflakes gather on his eyelashes. They melt as soon as he steps though the hospital door. A blast of disinfectant and old people smack him in the face when he walks in. He coughs slightly and smiles at the receptionist.

"How the kids?" He ask kindly walking towards her. She laughs slightly.

"Oh you know, just being kids," she says at him. "Hall twenty and room fifty-seven," she adds on knowing he's going to see Jess. Sam had become known quiet well due to Jess and knows almost all the nurses. He nods slightly, waving kindly and walks towards Jess's room. When he gets there he open the door quietly in case she's asleep. Only she not and waves him in for a hug.

"Sam!" She squeals hugging him tightly. He hugs back relaxing as he falls into her arms.

"Was it just another fever?" Sam ask.

"Yeah, and guess what?" She says smiling. Sam gives her the look of go on. She takes a deep breath. "I'm going to be out by Christmas," she say grinning.

"Wow, that's great Jess," he says. Jess wasn't suppose to be home for Christmas because of a scare awhile back. "I'll make sure to make your favorite cookies," he tells her.

"The pumpkin spice ones remember?" She points out. "You always make the best cookies," Sam chuckles lightly. They then go on for hours like that. Simple small talk keeping the silence off. It relives stress of off Sam and he wonders of he will get anyone like Jess ever again. He wonders if his life could get any better than being with her. Little did he know that all was going to change in a few simple words.

Wow sorry this is so short. I will write more tomorrow and the chapters will get longer the more that Destiel and Sabriel come into play. I was thinking next chapter will be from Deans view + Gabriel's view. Maybe at little from Sam and Cas as well. Tell me if you like what I'm doing. I always love suggestions. Thanks for reading, keep it up.
-RewReader-

Christmas Angel   {Destiel/Sabriel}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें