Chapter 72...

" what the hell do you mean you already know?, why would you bring us here if you knew that they were in this together ?" I ask raising my voice little by little. He narrows his eyes at me before speaking.

" I only had just found out Payton, calm down do you really think I would let you out alone when Paul's around here somewhere" he snaps back. I sigh nodding, at least he's making sense, I know he's only being protective but I want to know why the hell Nate was with Paul.

Nate had said that Paul had bashed him, that's why he had cuts and bruises all over him. How could he fake that.

" so what are we going to do?" I ask more quieter, I already know the answer but I have to hear it. I don't want to leave the one place I love, where I grew and will grow old in. At least i think.

" we're going to London to get the rest so we can get rid of these cunts for ever" he hisses through his teeth walking away.

" I won't let you hurt Nate Harry" I declare, he's my brother that has been there for my whole life. Paul I don't care about cause he was never there and isn't a father to me, but Nates still a brother to me, even if he's doing something wrong.

I watch as Harry narrows his eyes seeing if he may have heard it wrong.

" do you really want to start this Payton?" He asks standing but not walking any closer. He's watching me, full attention directed at me and my response.

" he's still my brother, he's the only loved one I have left and I would most defiantly die for him, it's like me taking away your mother Harry, the only blood you have left. " I answer, my voice coming out stronger then intended. Harry raises his eyebrows ready for his comeback.

" there going to sell you Payton, do you not understand that. There going to sell your body to an older man for money. That's all they want. Money" he spits taking steps at a time till he's Infront of me. Ignoring the comment about his mother.

" he may not be, your not giving him a chance to defend himself, your just going to kill him. Does it not process in your head that this would hurt me, or are you still the Harry that just doesn't give a fuck" I spit back defending Nate.

" I'm saving you, for fuck sakes Payton" he growls turning away again his hands pulling at his hair. He then turns to me.

And for now, I have nothing to say. Nothing I say would change Harry mind. Nothing I could do would change it either.

" grab your bags were leaving" he breaths lowly. I frown doing as I'm told and walk to the door Harry by my side.

We both make it to the lobby, not one of us talking. He gives the key to the lady at the desk before swiftly turning away, myself following after him. My hands full of the bags that I had just bought, Harry holding a couple as well.

He dumps the bags in the back seat and I soon follow when I reach the car. Why isn't he talking to me.

I hop in the passenger seat where Harry immediately pulls out of the parking lot, his gaze not on me once.

" what's wrong?" I ask after another five minutes of tedious silence. His jaw clenches when I look over at him, his eyes still focused on the road.

" nothing" he breaths again clenching his jaw after his short response. I sigh heavily leaning back into the seat.

" this isn't the way back to the airport" I announce knowing these roads all to well. We were now heading into the stingy part of town.

He again doesn't respond and keep driving.

After another five minutes pass Harry then pulls into a drive way, pulling the keys out of the ignition before turning to me, frowning down at me.

" do not leave this car. Understand?" He snaps harshly. I again frown as I nod breaking eye contact from him. I flinch when I here the car door slam, I slowly watch as Harry disappears into the unknown looking shack house.

Is he angry because I was standing up for my brother, that I actually didn't agree with him on something insane.

I have not forgotten he was the reason for Victorias short lived death, it still hurts to know she's not coming back. I don't want to have that feeling, knowing that Nate won't be coming back either. There's one thing that I have to is to stand up for my brother. The only blood I have left.

...

I updated :) hope you all enjoy, please comment if I should improve on anything. Except my spelling haha I'm sorry about that. :) alexis xx

Please follow on my fanfic Instagram;; 1dfanfics1069