Chapter 35...

Double update :) xx

...

I gasp, my eyes still closed, I try opening them to find myself blind folded. My arms being tied to my back.
I was tied in the back of some van. And totally shitting myself.

Someone hands then take the blind fold from my eyes letting me look around. I find myself in the back with another man. In the back of a dark black van.

" she's pretty little thing" the man chuckles talking as if I can't hear him, I squint my eyes at him, pretty offended from him calling me pretty.

He moves closer placing his hand on my knee, smirking at me. I roughly move my leg away from his touch.

" don't touch me" I spit, his smirk then turns to a frown. A hard expression on his face as he raises his hand. I gasp my head turning to the side. My hair covering my sore face.

" don't fucking talk to me" he spits back. I keep my head down not looking back at him.

When the car stops, with much force, myself almost falling over. The man from beside me hops out of the sliding door of the van.
I small whimper escapes my mouth when he grabs hold of my ankle pulling me to him and roughly holding me in his arms. My arms still stuck behind me.

Once inside the house I was thrown to the ground inside a room. The door closes to be opened moments later by Jason.
His hard expression still showing on his face. He closes the door behind him making his way over to me.
He leans down, crouching beside me.

" now if you don't behave, I'm sorry to say but I'll have to take what's yours. And the one thing is" he says looking down at my belly. My mouth opens clearly shocked. Who could be so cruel to take someone's life. Someone who hasn't lived yet.

" you can't" I whimper, my cheek feeling the familiar pain that comes with being slapped.

" talk when your fucking asked" he hisses

" I'm telling you this now. Before it happens darling." He speaks breathing in before continuing.

" Paul will be paying for your abortion. This Friday" he says before a smirk plasters on his lips.

" then. He's giving you to me" he chuckles taking my cheek in his palm. My now wet cheeks wetting his hand.

I would punch, scream, slap or yell anything to save this baby. But I know that would only get me in deeper.

Jason stands back up moving to behind me, taking the rope that had held my hands together off throwing it away.

" your now mine darling" he says before opening the door slamming it behind him.

Help.

....

The bed that had came with the room, was very uncomfortable and for my pregnant stage it was terrible. Like knives against your back constantly sticking into you.
I have no idea what time of day it is. If its night or day. If its been a week of a day since I've been here.

All honesty it seems about a month but I know that's no possible cause, Friday is the day. The day I try to save two lives. Mine and my unborn baby.

I sit up hearing the screams comings closer. Closer.

Soon the door opened, throwing a blonde to the ground of the room before slamming the door behind them.
I quickly get up from the bed, bending down to help the girl.

She lifts her head. My eyes widen and tears fill and run down my cheeks. The damage was much worse then zayn had ever done.
Her cheeks stained with both blood sweat and tears. Along with bruises covering her pale skin.

" I'm so so sorry" I beg hugging her crying into her shoulder. She begins to cry with me. Her hiccups becoming constant.

I then pull away sitting beside her on the floor. Her head falls, her eyes on my belly.

" they've been talking about you Payton" she whimpers her tears continuing to roll down her cheeks.

" why?" I whisper wiping the tears from her cheeks.

" there going to operate on you" she whispers looking up at me. Hurt showing throughout her features. I shake my head the tears coming back.

" then there going to kill me." She says before taking a deep breath and continuing.

" after they make me watch you suffer" she sighs her voice coming out weak.

" there not going to touch you. I promise you perrie" I admit to her honestly.

" zayns coming for you. He loves you perrie" I continue trying to make her feel better even though its no use when we're both crying.

" zayn" she cries remembering some memories. " zayn he was on the floor. Bleeding. They took me before I could see if he was alive." She whimpers beginning to hiccup again.

The door begins to jiggle meaning someone's coming in. Perrie moves closer to me, hugging onto my side.

Jason then steps into the room, smiling at me before glaring at perrie. He closes the door then moves to me.

" do you know what day it is today darling?" He asks softly. I didn't want to know the date,

" no" I spit. He huffs annoyed before continuing.

" it's Wednesday. Know what that means" he chuckles looking from me to Harry. We both don't answer.

" you" he says pointing to perrie. Then looking down at my stomach pointing his finger at it. " and you. Are gone" he laughs looking back up at my eyes.

" and then we can start our own family baby" he whispers.

I shudder, feeling the urge to rip his head right off.

" I am not yours" I spit looking down at my thighs.

" say that louder darling." He hisses. Clearly amused.

" I'm not yours. I'm not. I'm Harry's" I yell building the stregth before its taken away from me. The throbbing pain caused by the punch. Perrie gasps beginning to scream at Jason as more punches and kicks come. But non of then touching my stomach. No he's saying that part for Friday.

Friday will be my death.

...

Updating tomorrow :) xxx

My Instagram is 1dfanfics1069 :)
Also thank you all for the lovely comments,, x alexis