Chapter 37...

...

Paytons p.o.v

...

I could hear everyone, but couldn't find the effort and strength to open my eyes. The loud mumbles become closer and louder.
I could hear the loud sobs of people around me.

" why isn't she waking up Harry." I hear Perries cries. Harry?
He's here.

" he put her under a load of medication. Lucky cause I'm going to need some time to tell her" I hear the pain in his voice. What happened.
I the felt the warmness of someone's touch on my right hand squeezing tightly.

" perrie. We have got to go, you need a shower and sleep" I hear zayns voice coming from further away.

" I love you Payton" Perries whimpers as she leaves a kiss on my forehead.
I hear the door close quietly meaning that I'm alone. I think.

The bed moves as I feel someone beside me. Hugging onto my side, their breath hitting my shoulder softly. Soft sobs being heard.

" I love you so much baby" his voice is strained, the hot tears rolling down my neck.

When I feel the hot feeling from my belly making its way up my throat. I gasp loudly sitting up immediately. My eyes watering from the exposing of the lights.
I look behind me, looking at Harry's stained cheeks. His tears continuously rolling down his cheeks.

He moves quickly bringing me into his arms. I couldn't speak. Not if I tried. I was speechless. Not feeling the memorable bump.
Tears roll down my cheeks already knowing what had happened.

" I was to late baby. I'm so sorry" he sobs digging his head more into my chest. He pulls me onto of him, his head staying between my breasts.

I hold him to me unsure how to make him feel fine. When I'm more upset then him.
I slowly pull him away from me letting him sit up by himself. He watches me as I lift the shirt Harry must have put on me.

And sure enough there's a large scar from one hip to the other. I slide on finger across the stitches, winces when it brings pain.
How could someone do that. How could they take something that would be alive. A living thing.

I look down noticing Harry's hand over mine. His hand much much larger then mine. I look up meeting his sorrow eyes.

" where's j-Jason. And Paul" I stuttered to get out. ,y voice cracking occasionally

" Jason's. gone. As for Paul. Soon to be gone" he growls at the sound of there names. I nod looking down again. I wipe away the tears. Leaving my other hand resting in Harry's.

" and perrie?" I ask looking up again. I heard her when I was half asleep. But who knows what Jason or Paul or anyone had done to her, while I was out.

" she's fine. Just resting." Harry sighs, laying back. He brings me down with him into the sheets.

" like you should be" he says bringing me into his chest. Rubbing soft circles on my back as I close my eyes letting the darkness in and over take me.

...

1 month later...

I sit in the bath tub watching the bubbles slowly fade, my scar coming to show. The scar that made my life not worth it.

Harry hasn't been the same since he got me and perrie back. He's not leaving me alone for more then 5 minutes. I'm not allowed to lock the doors, or even wake up and get up without Harry.

If I do any of this, he goes off his head. I swear he's ready to snap any moment. And sad thing is I'm the only one who he can take it out on.

Perries been okay, she has also been over protective with me. I guess it's their way of grieving for the lose. As for me, it's horrible. Having this many people keeping watch of you every move you make, doesn't make me feel right.

It makes me feel more on edge. As if something's going to happen any moment. And there waiting, waiting for it to happen.

I hear the bathroom door open, Harry entering the room with my clothes and a towel. He gives me a small smile while undoing the plug. He then lifts me up. As if I couldn't do it for myself.

He treats me as if I'm 5. And I don't know how to look after myself.

He pats me down with the towel, then dresses me in the old baggy clothes. He then takes my hand pulling me out of the bathroom with him.

I jump suddenly hearing the loud scream, just like last time. Harry then quickly turns to me.

" it's okay baby. Nothing's going to happen" he kisses my forehead walking out of the room.

I keep still hearing plenty of footsteps making their way up stairs slowly. The door then slams opening. My eyes widening not expecting them to be here.

A smile appears on my face running to Nate, with the rest of the boys. Niall Liam and... Louis?

...

Sorry this Is all I can do for tonight :) hope you all enjoy... Will be updating tomorrow... Xxx