Chapter 6..

Harry's eyes stayed on the road as he drove, the silence was getting to me the only sound being my heavily breathing. I was scared. More then scared. I was in the car with one of Las Vegas's known gang leader. Aria had told me all about the group making me even more scared to be around or even seen by them.

I didn't notice I was staring when he turned and smirked before turning back to the road. Embarrassed I turn looking out the window.

" Look at me Payton." He says his voice much calmer then the voice we left. He obviously has bipolar, his emotions are annoying and mostly confusing. I then feel the grip of his hand on my chin forcing me to turn my head looking at him. One hand on me while the other on the wheel. His eyes leaving the road then returning so we don't crash.

" You look beautiful when you blush." He says, I smartly laugh snatching my chin back turning back to the window. I'm not letting him have the satisfaction of letting him kidnap me.

He chuckled as we slammed on the brake, my body jolting forward then restraint back by the seat belt. Harry gets out of the car slamming the door behind him as he makes his way to my door. He opens the door and I hesitantly get out.

He grabs hold of my hand refusing to let go as we walk toward the restaurant. His long strides making me take many little ones.

He waits at the front desk where a girl around my age looks up at Harry blushing immediately. I scoff shaking my head. If she wants to take my spot I'm fine with that.

" Two for Styles. Somewhere secluded please." He says not noticing her at all. I want to throw her in his face, it's fine with me just take him.

" Uhh s-sure this way sir." She stutters finally showing the fear I was waiting for, while we walk to a table further away from the others with plants covering the view of the seats.
I huff knowing no body will notice if he tries anything. I sit in the small booth while Harry slides in beside me.

" Can I get you any drinks." The girls voice is heard almost like a whisper. I look up at her frowning. Seriously. One moment she's blushing at him the next she's scared. Take my spot for me please.

" Waters fine." I mumble to her. Not really caring if she heard.

" Coke. " Harry says sounding loud from all the whispering. He chuckles slightly as he faces me.

" You're scared of me." He whispers his face inching closer to the side of my face. I shake my head, watching the girl disappear.

" Not one bit. " I spit turning my head. His smirk still noticeable. I feel his hand on my knee moving further up. I whimper slightly knowing what he's trying on me. His hand reaches under my dress as our drinks arrive.

I take a sip facing Harry, his finger brush across my crouch making me spit the water onto his shirt. I hold a hand over my mouth keeping in my giggles as I stand from my spot.

" I need to use the bathroom." I mutter standing. I'm then grabbed by the wrist forcing me to turn in my place.

" Hurry up." He spits looking down at his drenched shirt. His abs seek through showing off his tattoos through the white shirt. I snatch my wrist back hurrying to the bathroom. My breathing increases as I look around trying to find some way of a exit. I smile finding a window.

I stumble up the window not wasting any time and jumping down into the cold air. I stand to be forcefully shoved into the brick wall making me scream. Completely surprised yet in pain. I look up to find Harry, his jaw tense. His eyes telling me I should most defiantly run for it. I was in deep trouble.

I gasp falling to the ground as a fist comes in contact with my cheek. I grip onto my stomach as he kicks me. Harry then crouches beside me touching the cheek he had just punched. Tears filled my eyes as I look up at him.
If I had known he would dare punch me I would have put in more effort with getting away from him.

" I told you not to mess with me darling. Why'd you run." He hisses, my lip trembles trying to get words out. I shake my head as he breaths out growling.

" Please d-don't." I stutter trying to shield myself from the next impact when it doesn't come I look up to find Harry in deep thought.

" But sweetheart you need to learn. Your mine." He looks down at me as he stands smirking. I shake my head repetitively quiet sobs leaving my mouth.

" Then tell me baby. " His voice almost sounding soothing. My eyes widen he wants me to admit it.

" I'm- " I whisper looking down, before my chin is taken making me look right into his eyes. Waiting for me to continue.

" I'm yours." I whisper finishing my complete lie.

He takes my arm while he lifts himself up, pulling me up with him. I gasp as he pushes me against the same brick wall.

" Say it again." He whispers getting closer his face in the crook of my neck, does he find this any way a turn on?
I shiver as his breath hits my neck his lips softly kissing me.

" I'm yours." I whimper as he sucks slightly biting down when I finish the sentence.

Aria told me about the marks the gang give you to show that they own you till the mark disappears. Aria had gotten many from Louis. And that's what Harry was trying to do.

I quickly shove at his chest making him bring his head to in front of me.

" Can we go back inside. I'm hungry, please." I speak a bit more louder wiping the tears from my cheeks. He slightly nods taking my hand. I smile to myself only to be replaced by a frown when my whole face stings. How could he hurt me like this, and does Louis do the same for Aria?

.. Updated :D ...