Chapter 17...

I wake feeling my whole body ache. I struggle to sit up to find I'm in bed alone. I frown looking around the room. Yep I'm alone.

I get up groaning placing my hands on both my knees, trying to ease the pain in my belly.

I heard a giggle from above me making me look up to find Perrie smirking down at me. The kind of smile saying I know what you did.

I roll my eyes now standing up right.

" where is everyone?" I ask my voice sounding weird at first.

" there just getting afew things. Will be back soon" she says looking around. Perrie then walks into the closet returning with a large suitcase. Along with the one that had all my clothes in it.

" start packing. I'll be back later to take them to the car" she says walking out the door before I could ask any questions. I shrug walking out the door, honestly every step was torture. I struggle down the stairs to the lounge room finding Liam and Niall both in conversation on the lounge.

I walk towards them and take a seat on the couch opposite them. They both shake their head placing there fingers on there lips signalling not to talk.

I huff standing again and walk to the kitchen. Finding my self a bowl of cereal I sit at the bench eating my breakfast. Maybe if I beg? I scoff at the idea. I clearly never beg not even when I was little. I found it quite annoying.

I jump back feeling arms wrap around my waist.

" I thought perrie told you to pack sweetheart" his head in my neck his breath hitting my jaw.

" I thought only you can tell me what to do" I scoff pushing the bowl of cereal away and turning in my seat so Harry's in front of me, his body between my legs. He chuckles at my answer. His hands now on my exposed thighs.

" just go pack, it's not safe here anymore" he says leaving through the back door, I scoff getting up from my seat.

...

I was finished packing mine and Harry's bags and Perrie helped load them into Harry's car. Apparently the cops are onto Harry's gang house, which actually wouldn't be bad if they found me. I mean I don't mind Harry he scares the absolute shit out of me, but I still deal with him.

I wouldn't mind going back to my own life. Besides I'm not quite sure if there's much to go back to.

I look up finding Louis in front of me. He chuckles and holds out his hand for me. I frown looking up at him confused.

" Harry told me to come and get you. We're leaving" he says. His voice is much calmer then Harry's rough voice. I nod taking his hand in mine.

I'm still quite sore from the events of last night. My whole insides feel on fire.

I take a seat in the passenger seat, Harry waiting in the drivers seat. While both perrie and zayn are in the back. The rest of the boys in another car.

Harry starts the car before taking my hand in his while he drives. His thumb rubbing over my knuckles. I'm not going to lie but I regret last night...

... I'm sorry I haven't updated.. It's short but I'm going to update tomorrow xx...