Chapter 4...

I walked down the side walk on my way back to the apartment. It was our lunch break and everyone decided to ditched me at school so I had the whole day in class alone. That's what happens when your the odd one in the group, the one who wants to do well.

It's been two weeks since I've seen Harry making me more comfortable with walking alone on the street, but I'm still cautious knowing what Aria said was nothing good. He may have forgotten and found someone else. Hopefully.

For my own sake I don't walk along the streets at night.

I found out the reason behind Aria not liking alleyways and that was because of them. Mostly because of Louis. He marked her more then once whenever he could get his grotty hands on her. She was just like myself when he started praying on her, but somehow she came to a mutual agreement that he would keep her, he probably has a girlfriend.

Aria tells me he has had other girl before herself, making it gross to even think of sleeping with him. Especially Harry since he's the leader.

I walked through the front door placing my books on the counter. I look up to find Victoria in the kitchen trying to work the coffee machine. She smiles at me before expectantly asking me for something.

" What. " I groan knowing what that face means. She giggles before coming closer to me. If only I could say no.

" Can you get me some Starbucks. The damn coffee machine does not like me. " She glares at the appliance making me giggle at her weirdness. She smiles back at me knowing that I'm going to say yes in the end. I sigh loudly walking back out the door.

" Thanks sweetheart!!! " She calls out to me. The name she gave me made me shudder slightly remembering when it was last used.

Like always I avoided alleyways not taking the chance in seeing Harry. I would use the same tactics Aria had told me.

When I reach Starbucks, I glance at my watch 25 minutes to get back to class. Victorias going to get it if she makes me late.

" Hello, how may I help you love?." Asked a older looking lady.

" Uhh can I get one coffee and one mocha beverage to go please." I smile at the lady.

" Name?" She asks typing things on the touchscreen.

" Payton" she then nods.

...

I hurry out of Starbucks sighing annoyed that I'm going to defiantly be late, only being fifteen minutes.

I was now fast walking determined to make it back to class. I keep my eyes on the ground till I come to a short cut. I'm sure no ones in there. Styles gang only stalk girls at night. I repeat in my head as I walk down the narrow dim alleyway. I keep my eyes on the floor scared if I look up ill find someone I don't want to.

I then look up as I stumble forward a grip caught on my forearm keeping me from falling. I bit my lip already knowing who it was.

" Watch where your going sweetheart. You may hurt yourself." He whispers to my neck from behind me.
Biting my lip, I nod and begin to walk away. Feeling him walking not so far from behind me.

" Where are you going?" He caught me again, grabbing my arm so I turn to him making my breath come out as a gasp.

" To class." I mumble not prepared to look at him, staring down at his feet instead.

" Can't you ditch one day? For me?" He asks in a softer tone, but still has the sound of roughness to it.
I shake my head still looking down as I snatch my arm out of his grip. His smirk grew from the corner of my eye as he kept his stare. My eyes finally finding his face, he looked much different from when he does in the dark.

" A good girl, hmm I've never really come across one before." He chuckles. Not an amused chuckle. His grip pulled me to the brick wall behind me, his figure above me. Dominating me. He did not just call me that.

" I said I need to get to class." I hiss lowly, I then look up at him he licks his lips before speaking. Taking his time with his words.

" Feisy, I like it. What's your name darling." He drags his finger across my cheek.

My lip stays between my teeth not wanting him to know my name. I don't want him to know me at all.

" Alexis." I lie looking past him. I feel his hips dig into me making me whimper.

" Don't lie to me sweetheart." He hisses his lips barely touching my neck.

" P- Payton." I whimper out. He chuckles against my neck as he replies. Softly pressing his lips there before speaking again.

" That's better. I'm Harry." He replies.

" I know." I state blankety. He chuckles again now pulling away to look down at me.

" Let me guess Aria told you about me, how bad I am and to stay away from me?" He looks down at me, I scoff and start to walk again.

" I wasn't done talking to you." he shouts as he roughly pushes me back into the brick wall. Making me loose the grip with the drinks. I gasp silently, not expecting him to do that.

If he wants to play rough, bring it on.

" And I was done talking to you!" I shout back as I roughly pushed him away.

" Do you think Starbucks is cheap?" I hiss mentally slapping myself. Victoria says their dangerous maybe I shouldn't provoke them. I was expecting for him to shout back but all I saw was him smirking down at me. Completely amused.

I heard laughter coming from down the alley way. Making my head snap to where it had came from.

" You got a feisty one there mate!" One shouted and I remembered him to be Louis, the one that had taken Aria. I look over to find the other three guys amused faces as they stare at me and Harry.

" They find this funny." I hiss under my breath.

" They do, your making quite a show." Harry says.

" It wouldn't be a show if you learned to leave me alone." I said pushing him again. He chuckled pushing me back into the wall once again as he hovered over me.

" Now where's the fun in that?" He says as his lips reach my neck making me squirm.

" I.said.no." I spit still squirming without thinking my knee went up hitting him right in the dick. I heard him hiss as I pushed him away and ran for it.

" Your Mine! And Don't Fucking Forget That! Let Her Run I Always Get What I Want" I heard him yell after me and at his gang....

Think again you bastard.

...

. Updated . :)