Chapter 7...

The dinner was quiet and surprisingly Harry didn't try and make another move on me.

Harry grabs hold of my hand guiding me back to his car, I hop in frowning. I would rather walk home.

He jumps in the other side of the car, staring it and speeding out of the parking lot. I furrow my eyebrows noticing were going a complete different direction from my apartment.

" Where are you taking me?! " I almost yell. I watch as he smiles glancing at me before his eyes lock back to the road.

" I want you to meet some people." He chuckles amused by my reaction. If he means the guys from that night I can guarantee there nothing special.
I shake my head looking down at my lap. A house filled with gang members cannot be the fun.

" I don't want to. You told me just dinner." I huff. I hear him groan from beside me before taking my hand in his refusing to let go.

" Listen, if you act like a bitch. I won't mind showing them what I did to you earlier. " He hisses making me jump slightly my eyes widen along with my breathing increasing. He chuckles again turning into a long drive way.

" I'm sure they'll notice either way." I mumble more to myself.

" You've got one smart mouth, and that's going to get you in so much trouble baby." He sighs deeply before looking at me and continuing to speak.
" I'm sorry for what I did but you have to learn your place sweetheart." He kisses my hand before getting out of the car. I watched as he walked around to my side, he yanks my door open holding out his hand for me to take. I scoff getting out of the car walking myself to the door, wiping the hand that he kissed over my dress.

" I mean what I said darling." He snaps taking my hand in his forcefully.

He opens the door pulling me inside with him. We're soon faced with a lounge room with four other boys along with three girls. The girls smile at me warmly as the guys look at me up and down making Harry tighten his grip with my hand.

I wince slightly trying to move my hand out of his grip. Harry coughs making all the boys snap out of their thoughts. They all waltz over to me and Harry, the whole lot of them being a lot taller then me.

" Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall. " Harry points to each one, I nod putting a small smile on my lips trying to put on a act. Knowing what my punishment is if I don't.

" This is Perrie. Zayns girl. Danielle Liam's girl and Alexis our maid." He points to the girls as they nod at me their smiles looked real not forced. I wonder why the hell they were here. They must have been forced.

" Can I use the bathroom." I mutter turning to Harry. He furrows his eyes brows glaring at me.

" There's no way out so don't try." He snaps as he drags me up some stairs and along a hall where he pushes me inside a room. He shuts the door behind him, I take a look around noticing its his room.

I turn to look at Harry wondering why the hell he dragged me in here. He smirks and points toward a closed door. I make my way toward it.

Opening the door I walk inside noticing its a bathroom. Rather large. A spa bath in the corner.

I close the door frowning when I notice no lock. The fuck? Does he not like privacy. I look in the mirror gasping at the large bruise noticeable on my cheek. I get as close as I can to the mirror examining the bruise that spreads across my right cheek.

I take a seat on the edge of the bath knowing that Harry will come in here anytime soon and force me out. I keep my head down when I hear the door open. I could see in the corner of my eye Harry walking inside his body noticeable in front of me but I still refuse to look up.

He then crouches down and forces me to look at him. His smirk never leaving his lips, I'm so close to smacking it off.

" Are you trying to avoid me?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

" No." I lie earning a hard hit across the same cheek with the bruise. I wince whimpering from the cool tiled floor.

" Don't lie to me Payton." He spits coming closer making me flinch back.

" P-Please." I sob still holding my cheek. He then snatches my chin his eyebrows still raised.

" Please what baby." He brings me into his arms, I don't struggle being to weak and honestly scared.

" Stop hurting me." I whisper trying to not sob or whimper. He deserves anything except my tears.

" You need to learn sweetheart. If you just do what your told." He whispers in reply lifting me up in his arms as he stands. He places me on the edge of his bed while he descends into another room attached to his own room.

Harry then returns to me giving me a white shirt. I frown looking at it.

" I want to go home." I speak weakly but as strong as I can.

" You're staying." He hisses taking his shirt over his head. Along with his pants leaving them on the floor. I reluctantly get up placing the shirt over my head then sneaking the dress from under me. I fold the dress leaving it on the dresser while taking my heels off leaving them. Making me even shorter.

Harry smiles at me and descends out the door we had came through. I follow behind him trying to keep up to him as much. He's the most I trust in this house not that I trust him at all. And besides I know I do not want to be alone at all.

He leads me into the kitchen where Zayn and Perrie are both together. Perrie sitting on the counter as Zayn rubs her thighs making her giggle. I smile slightly at their relationship. Perrie then looks up to notice me staring. I look around finding Harry no where in sight.

" Shit." I curse under my breath. I'll find him no where in a house this big.

.. Updated.