Chapter 26...

" Payton wake up" I'm then shoved softly. I groan waking up slowly. The sharp pains also waking me up.

I open my eyes noticing perrie above me. She smiles throwing some clothes at me,I sit up confused.

" we're getting the test. Get dressed and downstairs in 5 minutes. We don't have long till the boys are back" she hurries walking out of the room. I get up trying to ignore the sharp pain while getting changed.

I then walk downstairs while tying my hair into a pony tail. Perrie then takes my hand in hers guiding me out of the room.

...

" go into the bathrooms and come out" she says passing me the plastic bag while shoving me towards the stall.

" why do we need to do it here" I look at the toilet disgusted.

" you don't want one of the boys finding the test. Do we?" She laughs closing the stall door. I huff unwrapping the contents. I then do my business on the stick.

When I'm done I walk out of the stall the stick in my hand placing it on the counter. I wait beside perrie who's looking just as anxious as me.

What if I am pregnant am I going to stay with Harry, and tell him that Louis and I also had sex so the baby might not be his. Will I ever see my family again if I am. Would Harry stay with me or throw me aside.

I can only imagine the worse at this point. I then hear perrie gasp. I look over at her to notice she has her hand over her mouth. Tears showing in her eyes. I furrow my eyebrows looking at the stick. I bite hold of my lip noticing the small pink plus sign clearly standing out.

I shake my head, tears now displaying down my cheeks.

" I can't. I can't be pregnant. I don't know what to do" I mumble keeping hold of my lip in my teeth the on,y thing helping me from not bursting.

" it's going to be okay. Payton I'm going to help you the best I can I promise just give me a little time. Okay I promise" she says bringing me into her arm where I finally brake down my sobs and whimpers becoming uncontrollable.

...

We made our way home. My eyes still a bit puffy but I've finally stopped crying which is a plus. Perrie hasn't spoken a word the whole drive back to the house which is strange she usually doesn't know when to stop speaking.

Perrie then parks the car in the drive way and get out, which I then follow. I keep close to perrie incase the boys are home. I'm not just looking after myself any more. I'm also looking after my future child.

" WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU BOTH" I flinch when we walk through the doors. Noticing a pissed off zayn. He looked quite scary when angry but not anywhere near as Harry.

And just as on cue Harry comes storming out now Infront of me. I gasp when he grabs hold on my cheeks squeezing so I'm pouting. Not able to look away from him.

" where were you" he speaks dangerously low.

" we were getting lunch" I speak my voice croaky from all the crying just a few hours ago. I'm then shoved to the floor feeling the pain through my cheek.

" don't fucking touch her" I hear perrie yell loudly. Restricted by zayn who's holding her back whispering things in her ear. I then take my gaze to Harry who's glaring down at me. I keep hold of my cheek and another on my belly which has sharp frequent pains running through.

" DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME" Harry yells his breathing increasing as he squats beside me. I whimper back not wanting to be hurt any more.

" stop Harry please" perrie yells over zayns hand, I then watch as he takes her down the hall into a room. Leaving me with no help at all.

I look around only finding Louis.

" be in bed in five minutes" Harry spits standing up and stalking away.

I breath out clearly relieved, I look up again jumping back when I find Louis still standing there looking down at me.

" I'm so sorry" he whispers nearly audible, he doesn't look me in the eyes once. He then leaves without another word. I frown surprised yet confused as hell.

Why would he apologise. He still did it, it doesn't take anything back, it doesn't take the fact that I may be carrying his baby.
I let the tears spill again as I find my feet, walking slowly to Harry bedroom. I open the door finding no one.

I wipe my tears, taking the clothes from my body then sliding under the sheets. I feel the bed sink from behind me then his arms around my waist pulling me to him. I turn in my spot looking down at him.

" don't cry baby" he speaks softly rubbing under my eyes, pressing his lips to mine for a short kiss.

" I thought you left me" he whispers his hand rubbing my exposed back.

" only if you knew" I say under my breath, my head against his chest....

...

Comment and like :) xxx. I think I'll be posting again this afternoon. I have tafe now xx