Chapter 62...

I honestly couldn't take it any more, the stress was slowly building up to a point where it was just to much. And Harry made that happen. He's the reason for all of this is happening.

I'm currently on the streets of Las Vegas still walking, calming myself downward which isn't working as much as I hoped. It's the after noon the sun slowly moving down but not yet dark.

I'm certain perrie is out looking for me, and not Harry which makes it a little better cause I know that she will find me. But wouldn't dare to yell at me. Where as Harry wouldn't give a shit, he would just speak or yell his mind to me.

The weather was perfect for a walk, the dried tears now stuck to my cheeks. I wipe them away just as I was interrupted. I frown noticing Perries black car slowing down next me, moving at the same pace as me.

" Payton please get in the car before Harry has a even bigger fit and kills someone" perrie speaks softly from the car, I cross my arms over my chest now stopping to look at her. She stops the car and waits for me to respond.

" I had to leave perrie" I speak my voice sounding weak and making me look even more venerable. She sighs opening the car door and stepping out, wrapping me in her arms.

" I know I'm so sorry, you know Harry couldn't hurt you while he's being watched" she says pulling away guiding me towards her car. I nod understanding and got into the car. She started the car again and started driving the opposite way from the house, back the way she had came.

" uhh where are we going?" I ask unsure by what she's doing.

" Harry wants you to see him, if you don't Payton who knows what he will do" she admits. My eyes widen staring at her, she doesn't look at me. She's not lying.

" no god. Please. Perrie don't." I beg my hands beginning to tremble with the door handle of the car door. I'm prepared to jump out if she doesn't stop.

" Payton I'm begging you to, he can't and won't hurt you. Your pregnant for gods sake" she says getting frustrated. My breath shortens coming out in short gasps as we pull into the jail yet again.

Perrie hops out of the car and walks to my side pulling my door open, and waits expecting me to get out. I shake my head and she sighs grabbing onto my wrist pulling me out.

I stumble but she still keeps her grip and pulls me along with her as we get to the office. The lady nods through the doors. And perrie keeps walking past the two men and to the door where I had just exited.

My lip begins to tremble when we get to the door, she opens it for me now letting go of my wrist and nods inside. My head turns finding Harry sitting at the table with his hands clenched and head down. Zayn no where in sight.

I slowly walk in my whole body now beginning to tremble, I flinch when the door slams shut behind me. Leaving me in the room alone with Harry.

" sit" I flinch again at the sudden voice that filled the silence. " do I have to repeat myself" his voice comes out harsher as his head turns up now watching me. I slowly and unsurely made my ways towards him sliding the seat and sitting in it.

" you ran " he spits out, anger laced in his voice. A whimper leaves my lips at the tone he's using with me. I haven't heard him speak to me like this in months.

" why " he asks using the same tone. I leave his eyes looking down at my fiddling hands.

" you scared me " I admit, my voice just as weak. If not even weaker.

" Payton, you know the rules. Rules are not meant to be broken" he speaks through gritted teeth keeping his anger in. I nod my head still looking down at my trembling hands.

" you know I would never hurt you again Payton." His voice still laced with anger. I look up at him again and nod.

He looks down at my hands his face slightly softening when he reaches out taking my hands in his.

" I didn't see the harm in stepping outside, I mean you have gates around your house. I thought you would have trust me by now" I whisper out the truth keeping my eyes on his hands. Not prepared for his reaction.

" you have got to be more cautious, especially when I'm not there. Do you not understand what Paul would do to you if he got his hands on you" he speaks again with anger making me pull back into the chair more.

" I'm sorry" I whimper again. Why am I like this. Why can't I just stand up for myself once. Just once and I would be happy with my self. I frown looking down.

" wait, why should I be sorry Harry. I mean I pregnant with your child and your practically leaving me to be a mother by myself and you have a fit over me stepping foot outside the house. " I look up at him frowning. I quickly let go of his hands before he reacts, which luckily works.

His frown deepens and eye brows furrow, his eyes darken as he stares at me. Looking quite shocked.

" you think I chose to be here" he growls dangerously low.

" obviously. You wouldn't have done what you did. Just like what you had done to Victoria. You deserve to be in here. And I don't deserve to be stuck at home while I'm carrying your fucking child" I angrily spit now standing to my feet. He then follows glaring at me.

" I wouldn't Payton. I may take back that promise" he warns still hissing out his words.

" take it. I don't give a fuck anymore Harry, I'm not a child. I'm suppose to be your wife. Not a fucking prisoner" I spit walking around the table trying to out dominate him, but clearly doesn't work.

My breathing now heavy waiting for his response. Before the words could leave his lips my hand moves and slaps him hard across the right cheek. His head turns not expecting me to hit him.

He should get a taste of his own medicine. I could hear the security coming into the room but kept my eyes on Harry. His actions came fast, pushing me against the wall behind me by the neck. I try coughing but drastically fail now choking.

The security then came from behind Harry pulling him away, Harry growling his eyes still on me. It was a hideous site, one that would so clearly stay imprinted in my head, how much hate he had towards me was all shown.

No words were made only the heavy breathing of Harry as he was hand cuffed and pulled forcefully out the door. Perrie then came into view Infront of me, her lips moving as if she was talking but not words were knowledgeable only the sounds of Harry's abuse shouted from outside the door.

...

I hope this was worth the wait :) thank you all for waiting, the movie was amazing especially in 3D. I'm defiantly seeing it more then once.

I will be updating tomorrow night :) xx