Chapter 36...

" Payton, please wake up" Perries cries wake me up, I open my eyes groaning from the pain causing throughout my body.

Perries leaning against me, obviously I wasn't the only one who got a beating. She sighs relief washing over her noticing I'm awake.

" eat this. Please" she struggles to pass me the fruit. I take the apple biting into it. My jaw was still sore from when Louis had punched me braking my jaw. But I'm staring and would take pain over being starved.

" how long was I asleep?" I ask my voice coming out hoarse.

" a while. I had only just woken up." She sighs leaning back, " I'm hurting everywhere. And I'm afraid I won't be able to protect you" she whispers out loud. Lying back down onto the floor.

" you don't have to perrie. There going to come for us. Don't worry" I try to calm her while trying to with myself as well. But I know it's not working for either of us.

...

The last day had been toucher. Wondering how I know the days?

Well Jason is literally coming in the room almost every hour. Telling me when and what's going to happen.
It's now Friday, and perrie is laying beside me, me head resting on my legs. I know it calms her that I'm here. But we both have to be strong for one another.

My thoughts of Harry and zayn or anyone saving us is wearing thin. And I'm almost positive now that no ones coming to save us. I just have to keep perrie strong because with out her. I wouldn't be here.

" I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let Harry leave to get you" perrie speaks. Her eyes still closed.

" don't say that. I'm glad I came back. I'm so happy that I met everyone" I whisper. My own voice is no longer strong.

" your honestly the best and most beautiful person I have met. And I don't want to say goodbye, I just don't think we're getting out of this one. Ill be happy with zayn" she speaks from her head.

" zayns still alive perrie. You can't speak like that. There coming for you" I tell her a bit if strength through my voice.

I could hear loud mumbles coming from the other side of the door. There here. For me.

" please you can't go" perrie sits up, her eyes showing fear. He holds onto my hand as I watch between perrie and the door.

The door slowly opens showing Jason and two men following after him. Jason smiles coming towards me. He crouches down beside me and perrie.

" it's time baby" he soothes placing a hand on my shoulder. Perrie screams loudly when the two men lift her away from me.

My eyes widen when I look finding Jason holding a needle. Blue liquid filling the tube.

" please. Don't" I whimper, Perries screams for me sounding and echoing throughout the room.

" it's so we can be together baby. I love you" he kisses my forehead grabbing hold of my wrist. I struggle, screaming as tears fall from my eyes.

I feel the sting and the cool liquid coarse through my veins, my eyes being rolled back. My arms and legs becoming numb.

The screams of perrie still being heard.

" okay. Show time" Jason chuckles lifting my numb body into his arms. My eyes close my breathing becoming calm and pleasant.

" you'll fucking die. You wait" perrie screams from the room.

I hear and feel Jason's chuckle as a response.

The numbness then fills to my head blocking out the little sounds that could be headed along with the touch of Jason's arms...

...
Perries p.o.v
...

I scream,struggling in the two men's arms, watching as Jason put the needle in paytons arms, her weak body trying to resist.

" no you can't" I whimper, giving up. Jason takes Payton in his arms. Lifeless tears falling down her sleeping face.

" you'll fucking die. You wait" I scream as Jason leaves out the door with Payton in his arms.

The two men force me into a small room, filled with hospital equipment. My eyes widen noticing paytons body already laying on the table.
A man with a blue mask on ready to operate on her.

" PLEASE NO" I scream watching as the knife digs into her belly. Blood easily oozing out. I sob loudly, struggling in the tight grip.

" STOP!!!!" I scream falling to my knees when the man has the unborn baby in his hands. The small little baby only being as big as his hands.

I dig my palms into my face sobbing loudly.

I look up again noticing I'm the only person in the room. Except Payton. Her pale body on the counter. Her belly stitched and sadly flat.
I take her cold hand in mine squeezing tightly as more tears fall down my cheeks.

I cover her belly with her dress closing my eyes, begging praying. Anything. To make this better.

I open my eyes hearing many bangs and yelling. I look towards the door scared of what's coming.

Jason had told me that as soon as the operation was done. I was dead. I guess to be out of paytons life so Jason can have her all to himself. And sadly he doesn't know Harry at all.

Paul had all this planned. Getting payed off Jason to own his own daughter. And Paul had payed Jason to get rid of the baby. And sickly as that sounds. It had been done.

I look over finding the one person who could have saved Payton. Could have saved the growing child.

Tears fall down my face watching him figure out the whole situation on his own. And the blood is on my hands.

And sadly

Harry was to late.

...

This chapter was longer. I hope you enjoy.. Updating tomorrow :) xxx