Chapter 70...

"I truly don't want to leave " I sigh heavily leaning back into Perries car as she continues to drive towards the airport. I'm leaving the hospital and leaving straight out of the airport.

I understand that there now all wanted, and have to be on the run if they want to be free. But they could stay here for a few more days, but as always Harry has his way. He's the leader. The dominant and no ones clearly brave enough to stand up to him.

" I'm sorry but you know how Harry is" perrie answers speaking softly turning the corner finding that we're in the airports parking lot. Perries quick to find a parking space.

I climb out of the car and make my way inside with perrie beside me, I look around soon finding the boys and aria, zayn holding onto small Marlee. They all smile as we walk towards them, perrie instantly going into zayns arms with Marlee.

I frown looking down, I don't want to be sad about anything. But loosing something that was attached to you then gone the next day leaves quite a big impact.

I shiver and flinch slightly feeling arms ease there way around my waist, pulling me to there chest, his chin resting on the top of my head.

" we're catching a different plane" he whispers from behind me, I frown not moving to look at him.

" why?" I ask looking around, everyone's in conversation. Not taking any notice to what Harry's saying.

" because I have a surprise for you" he whispers again but this time in my neck his hair tickling at my skin.

After a moment he moves to beside me taking my hand in his. My instinct is to pull away but he doesn't let that happen.

" I'll be seeing you all next week, make sure everything's set up by the time I get back" Harry speaks more strongly to everyone. They all nod in response except for perrie and aria. Both looking totally confused. But no one says or questions anything.

I'm then tugged away from the group towards a line of people all holding bags. Harry and I both having nothing except the clothes on our backs.

Once we get to the front of the line, Harry does the talking to the younger lady. Mostly flirting as he talked, the girl obviously falling for it. She giggles as she passes the tickets to Harry, I frown watching as he pulls out another slip of paper with numbers written onto it. He smiles at the girl in response.

I roll my eyes glad that we're now walking away, it's sad that I fell for the exact same person as she was just talking to. He squeezes my hand making me turn to him, his smile shown on his features.

" I don't love her Payton" he whispers before tugging me to walk with him again, when he reach a bin he throws the paper into it and continues to tug at me. We both walk towards the gates where Harry passes the tickets to the man, who eyes both of us before checking the ticket and passing it back smiling at the both of us.

" enjoy your flight" he opens the gate and we both walk aboard.

...

" it's only a two hour flight" Harry mumbles as I continue to shift. He's almost fast asleep, but i can't manage to find a comfy enough position, the cut making everything ten times worse.

I sigh giving up, I jump back when Harry's hands reach out to me pulling me into his arms, wrapping around me and surprisingly I'm comfy. I smile letting my head rest on his chest, feeling and hearing his slight puffs of breaths.

" can you tell me where we're going, please?" I ask softly, not able to get myself to sleep. I hear him take in a deep breath before speaking back.

" we're going to your house, now sleep" he shifts slightly. Me still wrapped tightly in his arms. I frown looking at the top of the plane. Back home?. To New York?

The only answer I could understand with this, is that Nate has got to Harry. Once again Nate makes everything better.

...

I'm woken by being placed on something hard. I groan opening my eyes to find we're outside, my body being placed in a car. I sit up properly as Harry hops in the passenger side.

" how'd you get a car?" I ask turning to look at him while he drives down the streets of New York. I smile to myself, having so many memories around here. The popular streets becoming so familiar.

" hired it" he shrugs, I know he's lying. " now tell me which way to go cause I have no idea where the hell we are" he mumbles looking at me for a moment.

...

I'm sorry it's short, I didn't have much time tonight to make it any linger, but I still hope it's good enough :) xxx