Chapter 19...

We finically parked in the large hotel car park. I was ready to hop out when Harry grabbed hold of my wrist making me look back at him.

" we're going somewhere else" he says waiting for Louis and Eleanor both to hop out. I groan loudly clearly annoyed.

" I'm tired Harry, can't we just do it tomorrow?" I ask just as the back door closes and Harry starts the car again shaking his head at me.

" no we can't" he says and continued driving.

" is it long, I'm sure my bum is numb"

He chuckles from beside me taking my hand in his, I was going to pull away till his grip tightened.

" I'm sorry about earlier sweetheart. I got angry and it's hard to control myself" he sighs, I look over to find him biting his lip.

" it's not like I can run away from you" I speak back. Almost like it wounded him. He sighs again letting go of my hand to run it through his hair.

" I'm sorry. But we're here" he says parking the car quickly getting out of the car. I open the car door sliding out and onto the grass. I groan palming my bum, sitting in a car for the whole day really makes you feel like jelly.

Harry chuckles beside me taking my hand in his. I don't protest and continue to walk with him.

" where are we going?" I ask slightly nervous with being alone with him

" somewhere" he shrugs, I huff loudly pulling my hand out of his. We both find ourselves in a rather large field. Surrounded by trees in all angles. I turn to Harry noticing his gaze fixated on me. I couldn't help but show a small smile which he gladly returns.

" what are we suppose to do here?" I ask taking steps of my own further into the field.

" talk. Be alone" he says moving to my side. I take a seat on the cool grass waiting for him to sit beside me which he does.

" I usually don't apologise, so don't get used to it darling" he chuckles laying back, while I stayed sitting glancing down at him. His eyes close his breathing becoming more calm.

" you know I don't want to be here. But I know for sure I'm kicked out of collage, my friends are surely going to forget about me. But my brother he won't stop till he finds me. And when he does, he won't be to happy with you" I admit laying down beside him closing my eyes. Not wanting to look at his reaction to my honesty.

He groans softly and takes my hand in his. I open my eyes to find him staring down at me.

" I promise you sweetheart. He won't find you" he smirks. I scoff snatching my hand back.

" yes he will. I know he will. Maybe even Nate will still be available when I get back" I silently laugh already knowing I'm pissing him off.

" don't Payton. I'm warning you" he spits, I shrug opening my eyes noticing the stars are much brighter spread throughout the night sky.

" it was worth a try" I laugh turning on my side to look at him.

" what if the police get to you. What happens to me?" I ask slightly hoping that ill be free. Going back home to California.

" I'll get you Payton. No matter what darling" ...