Chapter 55...

It's been a week since we've moved, and I still have no idea what is in that room. I have to sleep next to it staring at it. Wondering what the hell he is hiding. And why would he think he should hide something from me.

" what's wrong?" He asks from across the kitchen. I was making lunch for the both of us. I have to get used to being a house wife, I hate being stuck in the house but I hope soon he will trust me enough to let me leave the house alone.

" nothing" I lie, I shrug trying to cover it up. He's good when finding something out. I know that.

I could feel his presence from now behind me, but I keep cutting the vegetables. I jump slightly when his hands rest on my hips, his breath hitting just under my ear.

" don't lie darling" he smirks, I can feel it.

I turn smirking back up at him, his eyes widen a grin spreading across his lips. His eyes look down then back up at me.

I scoff out a laugh looking down at the knife pressing against his stomach. I then drop it to the floor, letting it echo throughout the kitchen.

" you could have hurt me" he chuckles running a hand through his hair stepping afew back, before striding to me pressing me against the kitchen bench.

" not tell me sweetheart. What's wrong" he speaks stern. Pressing against me more.

" that's room. What's inside" I ask looking from him to the other side of the room, not knowing if he will be angry or not. I keep my eyes on his lips as they rise.

" you'll soon find out baby" he chuckles walking away from me now. I huff picking the knife off the ground and throwing it into the sink.

This is to frustrating, I'm reading to make a whole in the door and just have a peak. It's like knowing your parents have presents in there room, but you have to hold back from having a sneak peak.

It sucks.

...

It's know been a month, and still have no idea of what's in that room. It's killing me now and I know Harry knows its killing me. It just amuses him making me even more frustrated.

All he's been doing lately is going out, coming home late at night pestering me for sex. Which I give into then sleep. I wake up and he's not there. It's quite annoying but he never leaves me home alone.

He leaves me with either perrie or aria, or either one of the boys. Perries been getting bigger and bigger its so exciting to see what I'm going to go through one day.

Perrie knows how to be a house wife so well. She's an amazing cook and cleans non stop all day.

" I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling in my belly" I confess to perrie, she snaps her head looking at me.

" I know, oh gosh I thought it was just me" she sighs heavily wide eyed.

" what do you think it is?" I ask.

" I don't know, I'm going to go call zayn ill be right back" she says taking out her phone and walking out of the room.

I get back to washing the dishes. I felt this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach ever since Harry had left this morning. I usually don't wake up when he leaves, but this morning I did. It's strange and nothing I've ever felt before.

Perrie enters the room again and looks at me.

" what's wrong?" I ask when I find she doesn't talk at all, she just stares at the wall shock showing in her expression.

" that was aria" she whimpers afew tears falling, I rush to her holding her from her waist so she doesn't collapse.

" they've been arrested Payton. They. They were doing a job and were-were caught out. Arias at home with Louis who didn't go. Oh god Payton. We gotta get them out. He won't see the baby" she hiccups as she sobs.

" what was there job. How do you know there going to stay in there perrie?" I ask totally confused. I mean I know there a gang, but what sort of gang.

" they kill Payton, I thought Harry would have told you. FUCK there so fucking stupid" she screams making me jump, this was the first time I heard her shout or curse.

" don't worry, I'm sure they'll get there selfs out of this one. I mean they always do" I try to reassure her. She shakes her head sobbing loudly in her hands.

....

Updating tomorrow :) xxx alexis..