Chapter 54...

After an hour I was out of the bath and dressed in some pyjama pants and a t shirt. My hair now down, and make up washed off.

I start walking downstairs careful not to trip on the broken prices along the hallway. I get downstairs finding Harry on the couch his head in his hands. His back rapidly raising.

" are you okay?" I ask carefully walking to him but still keep my distance. He looks up at me shaking his head.

" we're leaving. Tomorrow. Fuck this shit I want to leave. So so bad" he mumbles running a hand through his tangled hair. I crouch down to him resting my hands on his knees.

" what ever you want Harry" I look at him giving him a small reassuring smile. Which he replies the same.

" We're going out" he stands taking my hand in his.

" what, where? I'm in my pyjamas Harry" I protest against being pulled along with him. He doesn't reply and keeps pulling me out side towards his car.

He opens the door a smirk on his lips watching me get inside, and closes the door behind him. Getting in the car himself then starts driving.

" are you not going to answer?" I ask when I wait a few more moments. He looks at me smiling then back to the road.

" I just want to show you something" he says and continues to speed over the speed limit.

...

We arrive at an open field, the stars noticeable and the moon lighting up the whole area.

I jump out of the car, standing beside Harry till he takes my hand guiding me with him. He then stops and sits down on the grass area, I frown looking down at him confused.

" sit" he smiles still not looking at me, he pats the ground next to him. I do as I'm told sitting beside him. He then turns his smile still showing on his lips as he stares at me. His arm sneaks around my waist pulling me more into him.

" I love you" he whispers his face inching closer.

" I love you" I reply letting his lips overtake mine.

" I want a family Payton, but I'm scared when it happens" he admits moving away and now laying down. I stare down at him in complete awe, the moon light hitting him in such a perfect way, defining his features perfectly.

" why's that?" I ask pulling my eyes away to look down at the city below us.

" of what consequences come with it, what happens if something bad happens again" he asks I could feel his eyes on me.

" we shouldn't have to worry about that. We have so much time" I turn smiling at him. He then smiles back and tugs my arms into him, pulling me down so my heads resting on his chest.

Things like this I love. And I believe the fairy tales could and will happen.

...

Today we are moving out, Harry doesn't lie when he told me today we are actually moving out.

We are on our way to the house, and by we I mean Harry and perrie. The others were apparently doing work. What ever that is.

Harry then pulls into a white driveway. Showing a large blue and white wooden two story house. My house hangs open and I'm almost positive Perries reaction was the same.

Harry chuckles from beside me turning the car off and hoping out. I quickly snap out of it also hopping out of the car. Beside perrie.

She takes my hand as Harry starts walking up the stairs to the front door opening it for us. The first room was where a large set of stairs were place, the walls and decor blue while the wooden features were all white. The floor being a dark wood.

The house was fully furnished, all picked out specifically for that room and for the style. In al honestly it was beautiful, and of coarse had a pitch of Harry in the layout.

" this is amazing" I jump into Harry's arms letting him twirl me around before placing me down kissing me softly.

I pull away remembering perrie is in the room.

" what's in there?" I hear perrie ask, we were in the bedroom upstairs. A large king single was placed in the middle of the room, large windows showing the amazing view of Las Vegas. And like all the other rooms beautifully decorated and furnished.

I turn to perrie finding that she's pointing to a door, where we have yet entered.

" uhh it's for later on" he shrugs not really caring much, he runs a hand through his hair fishing out his phone from his pockets. " I'll be back" he says to us before leaving out of the room answering the phone.

I frown walking to the door, trying to open it but it doesn't budge. This just makes me nervous. Having a secret room in a new house where I'm meant to live with Harry. Who knows what's in there.

...

I will be posting the picture of the house on my Instagram. 1dfanfics1069
Will be updating again :) ...

Thank you all for reading and commenting such lovely things. But truly if this was a book nobody would look at it hahah. Xxx alexis