Chapter 43...

Another 2 hours waiting in Harry's bedroom, drowning in my own thoughts and he finally returns. Slamming the door closed behind him. I move my legs crossing them beside me on the bed while Harry makes his way over to me.

He can't hit me. I've done nothing wrong.

His eyes move across the room noticing the torn up paper. He then turns back to me now In front of me.
He chuckles sitting on the bed beside me but not close enough to touch me. Luckily.

" I'm guessing you disapprove of the rules?" He asks. His voice having no humour at all. His eyeing me making sure I make no mistakes. And knowing myself, i most likely will.

I slowly nod, a small smile appears on his lips but no humour showing in any of his features, he crosses his arms over his chest. Holding back his anger, yet he looks to imitating.

" I wouldn't Payton. I mean it if any of this is broken the punishment will not be minor" he growls. His eyes showing more anger. The smile vanished.
" clearly you shouldn't have ran and just accepted the damn ring" he continues. I scoff looking away. Holding in my words, knowing they'll get me no where.

" now do you want me to ask again. Do you approve of these rules" he speaks louder. And slower. I look up at him again now glaring.

" yes" I hiss through my teeth. He chuckles again and takes my hand pulling me up on my feet with him. Dragging me along with him.

" your staying home, while me and the boys will be doing business. I allow you to talk to perrie. But not Nate. " he speaks sternly still pulling me down the hall. He's hiding something, what has Nate done? What has he done to Nate.

I don't understand why he isn't letting me talk to my own brother. I mean he does want the same thing as him. At least I think he does.

" UNDERSTAND" Harry yells when I don't reply. Making me flinch back. His grip tightens more a warning for me to answer now.

" okay" I say as we reach the bottom of the stairs. Liam, Niall and Louis were all waiting by the door. While zayn and perrie were beside one another and Nate sitting on the couch looking up at me.
He wants to talk, yet I don't want or plan on talking to him.

" be good. And I swear to god if I find out you've talk to him. I will not hesitate to spank you" he growls his lips against my forehead. A shiver runs down my spine thinking of the punishment he has in plan.

I nod again and wait for him to walk out the door with everyone. Leaving me with perrie and Nate.

Once the door closes Perries arms are wrapped around me hugging me tightly. I let myself brake sobbing softly in her chest. Tears soaking her shirt.

" I can't do this perrie" I whimper holding onto her t shirt. Just incase she pulls away which I don't want. I need someone to be there for me, someone I can trust, someone that will have my back. And that someone's perrie.

" yes you can, your the strong one in this house Payton, if you go we will all go down." She whisper soothingly. She wrong, she's been the strong one since the beginning ever since Eleanor and Danielle both died.

" no I'm not. I'm crying everyday since I've been here" I reply shaking my head. I pull away looking up at her. She looks at me with sympathy then looks up behind me. I frown turning noticing Nates now standing to his feet. Watching me unfold to perrie.

I slowly shake my head noticing him walking towards me. He wants to talk, I can't handle Harry's punishment if I do talk to him. Even if it does mean hurting my brother.

" no no no. I can't talk to you. I can't." I whisper holding my hand up which touches his chest.

" I'm sorry Payton. I should have stood up for you. Even with Paul, I shouldn't let anyone hurt you" he whisper his voice cracking in parts.
My breathing increases looking around. The walls were slowly closing in trapping me. Making my lungs congest.

Why the hell would he bring up Paul. He knows exactly what that subject does to me.

" I need some air" I whisper out of breath looking around and around for a door yet I can't find one.

" Payton. Payton. Calm down your having a-"

Nates voice comes to an end. Nothing happens. I'm in my own dreams. Where I can't even control what happens. He has control of me. My life. My dreams. My future.

I'm awaken to the bright rays of the sunshine. I squint my eyes standing to my feet. Looking around I find a large house stuck in the middle of no where. I slowly make my way towards the house letting myself inside.

" MUMMY!!" I hear a loud pitch squeal and little pads of small feet hitting the hardwood floor. I walk towards the noise noticing a young girl, looking around two with beautiful long curly hair. Her eyes a bright brown.

" darling, be quiet your dads sleeping" I hear a recognised voice call out now coming into view only showing me her back, she bends down to the little girl and picks her up, resting her on her hip.

My mouth drops when she turns. Me?. It's me.

" sweetheart. Louis and aria are both coming around twelve for lunch" his voice calls out from upstairs, his figure then into view.
He kisses her forehead then the little girls. Both smiling in return.

Aria and Louis??
Why the hell would aria want to be involved in all this...

...

May be updating tonight, sorry I didn't update last night, I was busy moving all my stuff into my sisters old room.. Anyways I hope you all enjoy xx.

As well I already know I need to edit my chapters but I usually do it after I post it so you all can read it instead of waiting. :) xx