Chapter 50...

I was downstairs, with everyone who was sitting around waiting for perrie and zayn to make there big announcement to the rest of the guys. Which I both excited and scared for.

Harry and I had just lost a baby, and having a baby in this kind of house could be quite distraught.

Perrie smiles at me before looking at zayn, he nods and perrie starts to talk of how excited she is for mine and Harry's wedding. Then starts to talks about a baby and finally they come out with it.

" Were having a baby " perrie and zayn yell in unison. All the boys begin to cheer along with aria, who's now healed from last week.

I look beside me noticing Harry had left, I frown completely confused. Why isn't he congratulating perrie and zayn. I get up from my seat smiling at perrie before walking upstairs to Harry's bedroom.

Where he's sitting on the edge of the bed his head in his hands. He doesn't notice as I approach him touching his back.

" that should be us " he murmurs still not looking up, I squat Infront of him. Using my fingers to raise his chin to look at me.

" that will be us, but when were ready" I whisper calmly, a small smile appears on his lips as he stares at me.

" so you do want this" he asks, his voice sounding more soft and venerable. I nod giving him a small smile as I take his hand.

" soon" I whisper. He smiles standing while I also stand.

He takes my hand leading me back downstairs where he walks up to perrie, hugging her tightly then shaking zayns hand, hugging him as well. Congratulating both of them happily.

...

I was half asleep when I hear loud yells from downstairs, I open my eyes groaning and sitting up. I look beside me noticing its 3am. Really?

I tap Harry, who groans whacking my hand away. I giggle straddling his bottom, he groans again and turns his head looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

" what's wrong" he says hoarsely. His waking up voice is sexy.

" someone's downstairs yelling" I reply now jumping up and down on him.

" don't care. Lay down and go back to sleep" he closes his eyes patting the pillow, I smile giggling from his sleepy state.

I get up from the bed walking out of the door and downstairs, it's hard to navigate through this house without some source of light. Which I sadly don't have.
I make it downstairs without falling or tripping, and walk to the kitchen where the light is on.

Louis sitting at the dinning table his head in his hands, not noticing that I'm in here. Liam's at the kitchen counter drinking a glass of water. Looking pretty annoyed and tired.

" what's wrong?" I ask the both of them.

" aria wasn't in bed when I woke up" Louis mumbles his head still in his hands.

" why'd she leave?" I ask eyeing Louis. He finically shows his face, I gasp finding him covered in make up.
I can't help but start cracking up laughing at his face. Louis stands to his feet clearly not finding it amusing.

" Payton what are you doing" I hear Harry's waking up voice again, Harry stands beside me making Louis not go full charge at me.

Harry rubs his eyes not sure if he saw it right. I watch as Harry starts cracking up as well as myself.

" shut the fuck up" Louis growls trying to rub the make up from his face which doesn't work.

" so you scared her off because she gave you a make over" I ask still slightly giggling. Louis nods frustrated,

" I have to say you don't look bad" I smile tapping my palm on his cheek, he glares.

" I'm going to bed" Liam groans walking out of the room.

" I'm not finding her, you can do that all by your pretty little self" Louis fake giggle at me, which I glare back at him.

" I'm sure she will be back soon, she has no where else to go" I shrug ready to go back upstairs.
Harry following after me.

..

Updating again so it's another double update :D
Yay for you

Instagram .. 1dfanfics1069 please follow cause I have photos that are related to this story :) xx thank you all so much for reading..