Chapter 30...

I was stuck in the spot his hands still on my belly, I couldn't move even if I wanted to and to be honest I don't want to. I know he wouldn't hurt me from the look in his eyes showing all the love he showed for me.

A small smile appears on his lips as his eyes meet mine.

" is it mine?" He asks, hoping I would say yes. I wouldn't know what he would do if it wasn't, and I don't plan on finding out. I look down frowning. I don't want to answer that knowing he doesn't believe me that Louis had raped me.

" well?" He encourages. I look up to find him slightly glaring.

" or Louis'" I force out, my voice shaking. His smile vanishes from his lips fully glaring now.

" killing him" he lowly growls looking down. He runs a hand through his hair before looking back up at me. Guilt showing through his features.

" I'm so sorry baby" he speaks, wrapping his arms around me pulling me to him. I let a whimper leave my mouth pulling away.

" perrie!" He calls out. I look around noticing neither perrie or Nate were in the room. I watch as perrie enters the room Nate no where in sight. She smiles at me before looking at Harry,

" stay here with Payton. I've got business" he says glancing at me. I know exactly what he's planning. I'm not dumb.

" don't. He will only make everything worse" I beg holding onto his bicep. He scoff pulling away.

" he fucking raped you Payton. How do you think I should respond to that" he hisses. His glare hard on me. I couldn't help but look away, scared of what comes with getting Harry angry.

" answer me Payton" he again hisses, forcing me by the chin to look up at him.

" you would still be a father either way. Wouldn't you?" I snatch my chin back stepping back to look at him.

He hesitates for a moment not looking back at me.

" I'm going. Ill be back later" he mumbles walking away. I scoff letting a long sigh leaving my mouth.

Once I hear the front door slam I take a seat back down onto the couch. Perrie follows taking a seat beside me. I hear more heavy footsteps entering the room.

" what the fuck were you thinking Payton!!!" Nate yells from above me. I whimper letting some tears leave my eyes.

" stop yelling. It's not like she had a choice" perrie hisses setting a hand on my back trying to calm myself.

" fuck off. Of course she had a choice. She always had a choice" he yells again towards perrie. I look up at him, he's pissed off. And so am I partly.

" I never had or have had a choice Nate. How do you think I got into all this, he fucking forced me. And now your going off at me for not wanting to get hurt" I yell standing up from the couch to Infront of my brother.

" I won't stand here and let that bastard treat my little sister like shit" he spits looking down, not making eye contact with myself.

" that bastard is the father of the baby I'm carrying Nate. Get over it." I spit back, he looks up hurt showing throughout his eyes. I roll mine turning away to perrie.

" I'm leave. If you want anything to do with me. You won't get involved" I speak not looking back and then walk out the door with perrie beside me. I let the few tears fall that we're held in. My brother was the one who held me when I was weak. And now my weakness is showing and I hate it.

Perrie drives to the air port where she said Harry would be waiting. Ill just have to get used to this life style. Where I'm in and out of everyone's life.
We both get out of the car walking towards the large airport. I soon see the head of curls, he turns smiling at me. Harry the. Walks towards us taking my hand in his as we walk.

" do you need a punishment baby?" He whispers from beside me. I gasp looking up at him, he's not looking back. A small smirk spreading across his lips. I look back to the front where we are walking.

" answer me" he growls tightening his grip on my hand.

" no" I whisper out.

" good girl" he chuckles...

..

I'm writing more now but won't be posting until tomorrow :) also can anyone tell me how you know the number on the fanfics page you are. I can never find it ... Xxx