Chapter 48

Kendall's POV

I woke up with somebody shaking me awake, I slowly opened my eyes and Gigi's face was hovering over mine, her hands on my shoulder causing me to shake. She was already wearing her clothes for school. I looked at the clock beside me, 6:55am.

"Stand up!" Gigi shouted at me. "We're gonna be late bitch!" She added.

"Alright alright!" I sat up from my bed, tossing the blanket away from my body.

I rubbed my eyes awake and opened them wide whilst stretching.

"Here's your uniform!" Gigi shouted at me, tossing her choice of my clothes at my face. "Ken faster!! I have to get my bag from my house!!!" Gigi continued panicking.

"You have to chill!" I shouted at Gigi, standing up while walking towards her. "We. Are. Not. Gonna. Be. Late." I told Gigi, looking straight at her eyes, placing my hands on her shoulders.

Gigi nodded, pushing me inside the bathroom.

I took a bath fast and dried my hair with the hair dryer. I wore my clothes in a rush, causing them to slightly fold. I fixed myself and stepped out of the bathroom. I grabbed my backpack from the floor and pulled Gigi by the hand as I swung my backpack over my shoulder.

My mom was sat on the dining table, waiting for us to eat our breakfast. I looked over at the plates and saw pancakes with scrambled eggs. Noooo, pancakes! Ughh I wish I didn't wake up late. I frowned and my mom saw us rushing towards the door.

"Morning gi-"

"Morning mom!" I cut my mom off, shouting over at her. "We gotta go, sorry, we'll skip breakfast!" I added.

"Sorry ms. Jenner!" Gigi popped her head over at my mom before I closed the door behind us.

"Okay! Ky went ahead by the way!" My mom shouted over at us just in time for me to hear it. "She texted m-" The door cut her off as I slammed it shut.

Kylie must've slept at Jordyn's. I thought to myself.

I unlocked the car doors and we both got in, Gigi sitting shotgun. I looked at the clock on the dashboard, 7:29am. I started the car and pressed hard on the pedal before we could even fasten our seat belts.

We arrived at Gigi's house where she rapidly pressed on the door bell. Her mom appeared on the entrance displaying an annoyed face at Gigi but as she turned to look at me, she gave me a smile. I greeted Gigi's mom as Gigi ran inside, grabbing her bag. She kissed her mom goodbye and pulled me by my hand before I could even say goodbye to her mom.

Gigi placed her bag on her shoulder and clicked on her seatbelt the same time as I did. She then pushed my leg causing my feet to hit on the pedal. I glared at Gigi as I forcefully turned the wheel before we could have hit a tree. Gigi smiled at me with her eyes drooping. I shook my head smiling and just drove faster than speed limit.

We arrived at school, luckily not late. It was 7:49am as I parked my car in the school's parking area. Gigi and I ran towards our classroom and sat on our places. We were panting as we arrived in the classroom, just in time as the bell rang, 8:00 sharp.

I looked at Gigi, who looked back at me snickering. Sooner or later we were laughing like fools while the people around us were sat down on their seats.

Gigi immediately stopped laughing and her eyes went wide. I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head sideward.

"What?" I asked her.

She just smiled, showing her white teeth. She then waved at me which made me more curious. I then realized, she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at something beside me. Or maybe, someone.

I turned my head to look at who was beside me.

I felt electric shocks strike through my body as I saw who it was...

Lauren Perez.

I felt like my last update was short and lacking content. So, here's another update for you guys! :]
-Author