Chapter 20

Cara's POV

I woke up with a fast knocking on my door. I rubbed my tired eyes awake and looked at Kendall who is laid beside me with her head on my shoulder. I carefully slipped my shoulder which made her head land on the soft pillow. I stood up and walked towards the door and glanced at the ticking wall clock. Who the hell would be knocking at my door at 2am in the morning, I thought which gained me another fast knocking. I looked through the peep hole and saw who it was. I smiled and rolled my eyes. I opened the door with a genuinely excited Taylor Swift.

She began to scream as she saw my face. "OH MY GO-"

"SHHH!!!" I cut her off while cupping her mouth.

"WHA-" She cleared her throat. "What?" She whispered.

"Kendall's sleeping you idiot." I replied with a soft whisper.

"Ohhh... Sorry." She awkwardly grinned.

"It's alright." I replied. "Come in. Unless you wanna stand there all night while we chat, I can do that." I grinned and she jokingly punched my shoulder.

She walked pass me and immediately sat on the couch. I closed the door and walked over to Taylor who was telling me to walk faster and sit beside her. When I landed my arse on the couch, she immediately spitted out the words she was supposed to say awhile ago, but now with an screaming whisper.

"OH MY GOD!!! I'M NOT SINGLE ANYMORE!!!"

"Seriously?" I raised both my eyebrows up.

"YEAH!!"

"No." I shook my head. "I mean seriously? You knock on my door, at 2 am in the morning, to tell me that you aren't single anymore?" I continued.

"Hehe yeah. Sorry. I was too excited and I thought, who better to tell this news to other than my best friend." She smiled.

"Okay, you're entirely forgiven for giving that short but painfully cute speech." I smirked. "Congratulations Tay." I finally said and hugged her.

"Thanks Car." Taylor accepted my embrace

I let go then and asked her if she wanted anything to drink. She declined my offer and said that she needed to leave soon because she was going to have a lunch date with him so she needed to rest. After a bit more of our exchanged conversations, I walked her over to the door as we said our goodbyes.

"Have fun later on." I hugged her again.

"You too." She said while she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Shut up." I laughed.

She laughed in reply to my remark. As I was about to close the door Taylor immediately spoke.

"Wait!"

"What?" I asked her as I opened the door slightly to see her face.

"What's Kendall doing in your bed?" She asked with a grin plastered on her face.

"Oh my god Tay! She's my girlfriend you creep." I pushed her out of my apartment while laughing. I waved my hand at her as she was walking out of the building while laughing too. I closed the door softly and walked back to the bedroom without missing to take a glance at the wall clock, 3:20am. I laid back down beside Kendall who was now in a different position. I guess she felt the bed sink beside her because she immediately draped her arms on my stomach and rested her head back on my shoulder.

"Who was that?" She whispered.

After a slight shock that she was actually awake. I thought, she must've woke up in the middle of my conversations with Taylor.

"Taylor." I simply replied.

"Who?" She asked. I immediately remembered that Kendall wasn't with me when I had lunch with some of my friends including Taylor.

"My best friend, Taylor." I told her. "I forgot you haven't met her yet." I continued.

"Yeah."

"Hey I could schedule a double date with her so you could also get to know her." I said. "Speaking of double dates, she has a date with her new boyfriend later lunch, maybe I could ask her if we could join them." I smile at the thought of my brilliant idea.

"That sounds good babe." Kendall nodded.

"I'll call her. She still might be in the cab." I grab my phone and click on Taylor's contact immediately.

After a few rings she finally picked up.

"Hey Car whassup?"

"I was just wondering, could me and Kendall join you and your boyfriend in your lunch date later today?"

"Yeah sure! Sounds fun, I'll contact Harry and tell him about it."

"Who?"

"Harry, my boyfriend."

"Oh yeah, okay see ya then!"

"See ya!"

She ended the call. That name sounds awfully familiar, I thought. Oh well who cares, I said to myself. I placed my phone back on my bedside table and looked over to Kendall.

"Tay agreed, she seems excited." I informed Kendall.

"Okay. Let's go back to sleep first babe." Kendall slurred.

"Sure love." I kissed Kendall's forehead.

After awhile I heared Kendall snoring silently. Kendall's soft snores are contagious as hell, because before I knew it, I was already sleeping soundly beside my peaceful girlfriend.