Chapter 19

Kendall's POV

I woke up with a slight headache. But it all disappeared as I looked above me, seeing the angel whose arms are wrapped around me. I smile at how she looked, so peaceful but yet alarmed. I shuffled my legs slightly and placed one over hers, wrapping it around her waist. I looked at her and her eyelashes started to flutter. Those eyes once again put me into a trance.

"Morning Love." She greeted me, her voice raspy.

"Morning baby." I pecked her nose and smiled widely.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked me with a tone showing slight concern.

"I slept well. You?" I creased my eyebrows.

"Very extremely well. Always when i'm with you." She smiled and nuzzled her nose on mine.

"Thanks for you know... Taking care of me while I was 'paralyzed' Cara." I thanked her.

"No worries Kendall. I'll be your crutches whenever." She grinned and caressed my already red cheeks.

I took my shirt off feeling the heat crawl on my skin. I was left with my underwear and immediately felt the cold breeze of the aircon touch my skin. Ahhh, the cold is awesome. I buried my head in the crook of her neck again starting to close my eyes once more. Until Cara suddenly popped a question.

"What do you wanna do today, love?"

"Lie in bed with you." My voice was slightly muffled as I spoked.

"No but seriously. What do you wanna do?"

"Lie in bed with you." I said again, now more clearly than the last time.

"Really?"

"Yep." I said simply.

"Oh okay then."

"But only if you're okay with it. Cause I don't want you to be bored and all. We can go out if you like. We could go shop or go to a cof-" Cara cut me off.

"Love, i'm very much okay with it. In fact I love it. Don't worry." She laughed softly.

"Okay. But you wouldn't get bored?"

"Only if you entertain me." She said to me with her voice husky. Oh god, don't do this Cara.

"Mph." Nice that's all you could let out? Now she knows you're turned on.

Cara smirks at me and starts to snake her hand all over my body. She lands one of her hands on my arse and she squeezes it.

"Cara!" I said blushing.

"Well i'm actually half entertained already. Know why?" She asked me ignoring my remark, her hand still on my arse.

"Why?" I asked her, curious.

"Cause there's an angel practically half naked, lying beside me in bed." She answered straight off smirking.

I blushed hard and my cheeks were so red. I couldn't speak anymore. Not a single word would go out of my mouth. I completely lost it. My head went blank and all I could think about was Cara fucking Delevingne seducing me.

She suddenly sat up with her back rested on the pillow. She signaled me to sit on her lap and I did as I was told. I placed my thighs over hers, I rested my hands on her toned stomach as she gazed at me. She then placed both her hands on my arse and sat straight up making her nose touch mine. She smiled causing her perfectly white teeth to show while her eyes crinkled as she looked at my lips. She placed her forehead on mine and I felt her even breaths on my lips. She leaned closer and planted her lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync, rhythmically like they were in an orchestra. I felt her arms wrap around my waist. I grazed my hands from her stomach to her collarbones to her shoulders then to her jawbone. I pulled her closer and wrapped my legs around her waist. My stomach was on hers, causing our heat to clash. Cara then slowly pulled apart and gazed into my eyes. I gazed back at hers and gave her a weary smile. I placed my head on her shoulders and wrapped my arm around her neck. I felt her arms snake through my back and felt it's heat there. I then pulled apart from her and spoke.